May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

Gaming

11 Mar 2023 21:31 #44796 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
I actually haven't played Skyrim since I bought Oblivion. Nor have I played Oblivion since that first day.... :dry:
But I'll get back to it, I just missed making my own 3D items/furniture for once. :)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Mar 2023 21:38 - 12 Mar 2023 00:05 #44797 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
I barely played anything at all while I was failing to beat a deadline with that 3d wolf so it's been nice to get a few gaming moments in during this week. :)

Edit: Oh, my back!! 

This is the first time I've encountered serious stamina problems. I'm usually more sensible and organised yet it seemed like such a good idea to pile them up on this occasion but Sam's getting a bit wobbly and I can't have any damage on these as they're Premium Deliveries and it's a very steep slope down for this trip. :unsure:
"Have a drink, dumbass!"

OK, OK. If you say so. :dry:

And maybe a rest too...

I feel tired just watching him struggle. :zzz:
Attachments:

12 Mar 2023 22:23 #44811 by Valence
Yes, poor Mister Prisoner in the background, I WILL rescue you in a moment after I finish playing with these three random cats that are following me. :)

We all have our priorities. :aha:

And in GTA, as if my driving isn't already terrible, tonight I had to cope with a crazy woman in the passenger seat who kept grabbing the wheel to force me off the road. :shakefist:
Thankfully there was a really good way to get rid of her. :giggle:
Attachments:

13 Mar 2023 06:59 #44813 by Charlotte
cats :excited:

13 Mar 2023 11:35 #44815 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
Moments later the cats pushed him off a cliff and ate the prisoner that was desperately trying to warn him about the killer cats.

13 Mar 2023 11:39 #44816 by Charlotte
:blink:

13 Mar 2023 12:30 #44818 by Valence
Just before that I was silently sneaking up on the guards in a stealthy soundless way while the three cats trotted along behind me loudly exclaiming, MeowmeowmeowMEOWmeowMEOW! :shrug:

13 Mar 2023 14:23 #44822 by Charlotte
:ohmy: Just like real cats! No wonder the guards couldn't hear you....

13 Mar 2023 21:09 #44829 by Valence

I have walked through a door and knocked a load of stuff off my back all over the floor before  I started crouching through doors with tall loads after that 

Indeed.

I got so confused by what was falling off that I ended up delivering the wrong lost cargo which was supposed to go to one of those other people that I haven't met yet. :shakefist:
Attachments:

15 Mar 2023 20:25 - 15 Mar 2023 20:26 #44862 by Valence
I completed my sneaky/stealy mission in Whiterun and took the opportunity to do some more enchanting to claw back some cash from the local weapons dealers. I used Farengar's enchanter to improve and name a few things and trotted off down the stairs to sell. But then Lucia grabbed me so I had to have a game of tag with all the kids. If you must know, I played it quite well this time and Lars ended up as "it" for far too long. :)
Then I went to sell my stuff and got some good coin for my "Elven Shade" mace and my "Cracked Ice" glass dagger but no-one had enough gold to buy the "Dark Anxiety" shock sword off me. No matter. :shrug:
But then as I left The Drunken Huntsman I saw a suspicious looking woman wandering around. Is that the vampire I'm supposed to track down? I think it is. :evil:
So I crept up behind her with my soul-capture dagger and... "Are you in trouble?" Little Mila asked as I slit the vampire's throat. "Argh! A dead body," Mila cried and ran away. :unsure:
Obviously vampire hunting is not as much fun as tag for the little ones.
It was indeed the vampire but I didn't have a gem big enough for the soul capture. :(
And now there's a dead body outside Breezehome scaring the kids.

I know!
I'll use my raise-the-dead spell to bring her back to life and walk her outside the walls of the city so the kids can't see her...

...and now I can FUS her away into that pool of mudcrabs! :woohoo:

Bye! :wave:

Attachments: