At CG Art Nexus we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. When you register an account with this site you provide us with your name and contact details (email address). You may also choose to provide additional information on your user profile. Your name and email address may be supplied to us from social medai sites you use to register with and log in to the site (example Facebook, Twitter), we gather no other personal information from these sites, nor do we send such information to them.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means. For example your email address when using the form on the Contact Us page.
- Users IP addresses may be logged for the prevention of spam and site security.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer's hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer. Note that declining cookies from this site will prevent access to many features as they are used for login purposes.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you and enable you to make full use of the sites funstionality. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services. We may at times send you communication emails and newsletters relating to this website.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing in a database. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. The site uses SSL protocol for secure data transfer and a firewall to protect the site and it's data from access/attack from outside sources.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
In the event that a security breach is discovered where data has been accessed without authorization, we will notify the necessary authorities and the members of the site to inform them of the security issue.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
- In the event that we sell any or all of the website to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
RIGHT TO ACCESS INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. You may contact the site administrators at any time and request details of the information we have collected. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
REMOVAL OF DATA
As well as providing users with control over the privacy of information displayed on their profile pages, the site also gives it's members the ability to delete their account and purge information associated with it at any time. This can be achieved by either contacting an administrator and asking for the account to be removed, or automatically by the the users themselves selecting an option in the users profile settings.