April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

22 Mar 2023 15:28 #44911 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
Probably.
Warning: Spoiler!

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Mar 2023 21:16 #44913 by Charlotte
I knew that guy couldn't be trusted. The way he told me to lead because he was the leader, and made me walk first into places he knew there'd be traps. :paranoid: 

Well, I survived. And went back for all my loot. All those Ebony weapons nobody can afford to buy :dry: 

And if I have to, seeing as a certain someone thinks I should be dead, I guess I could always take a little trip to Solstheim... It's about time I got around to that, after all... :hmm:

24 Mar 2023 17:17 #44918 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
Morrowind is 60% off on GoG  N'wah

24 Mar 2023 17:51 #44919 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Wealth beyond measure, outlander. Wealth beyond measure. :aha:

24 Mar 2023 20:26 - 24 Mar 2023 21:59 #44920 by Valence
You look like you're in a good mood.
"Would you be in a good mood if you'd lost your only son??" :dry:
Maybe not. So he's 'lost' somewhere?
"No. He died at sea!"
Oh. :oops:
Care for a game of Gwent then?
"Of course." :)

And I still can't get that Mysterious Elf card even though everyone has it and everyone plays it but nobody gives it to me after I beat them :pout:
Never mind. I'll go and get killed by this mob of level 20 Endrega instead. :dead:

Edit: And I thought I'd found the perfect place for the Dibella statue. The safe in the bedroom of Proudspire Manor has a nice flat surface and is right in the corner where it's hard to knock over and quite easy to set up.
I placed it at the right angle. Went outside and returned to find that it was now in the Alchemy Lab after falling through two floors. TWO floors!? :rage:

27 Mar 2023 07:13 #44922 by Charlotte
This weekend (when Skyrim and 3D stuff was basically all I could do because my internet went kaput) I found a dwemer plate that I had placed on the dinner table. That big dinner table in the hearthfire homes. I thought I had just imagined placing six plates on the table, but I finally found it. It was on the floor above. It had fallen upwards. :dumb:

My Dibella statue (or one of them - there seem to be quite a few about) meanwhile, is still standing nicely on the corner shelf in one of my other hearthfire homes. Or it was, last I was there. :paranoid:

Actually I haven't played my usual character this weekend (must have found that plate a day or two before, maybe Friday when the internet died). Instead I decided to play a male orc in survival mode or hard mode or whatsit. Apparently he's got 15% protection against fatigue, hunger and cold. But he was till always hungry, tired and freezing, not to mention over encumbered. I played him on Saturday. On Sunday I played a khajiti female. Ordinary difficulty. Both of them have basically cleared that first dungeon I have now played so many times I've forgotten what it's called, and the dragon.

27 Mar 2023 07:24 #44923 by Charlotte
Bleak Falls Barrow! :woohoo:

27 Mar 2023 11:17 #44926 by Valence
Well over the weekend I burned the king and had a free meat pie and spiced wine. :woohoo:
And I have now arrived at Morthal although I did have to reload a quicksave after Arissa and Mjoll began fighting each other again. Seeing as neither of them can die it would have been a long fight. :dry:

27 Mar 2023 11:41 #44928 by Charlotte
:ohmy:

What did they fight about? Thieving or how Mjoll should shut up about that time she drew Grimsever and that guy almost...

27 Mar 2023 11:49 #44931 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming