April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

23 Apr 2020 14:18 #28742 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming

and are rewarded with a nice big chest after)

:blush: :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Apr 2020 14:26 #28743 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
:dry:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

23 Apr 2020 14:40 #28744 by Charlotte
Seems Google shares your idea of what I was referring to...

23 Apr 2020 14:42 #28745 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Yep, I'm at the grog monastery! :cheer:

I don't think I gave the guy a chance to help me. I'd forgotten that that was an option and just went for the costly waypoint straight away. The poor bouncy guy was probably wondering where that slow walky fellow had gone to as he tried to complete the event on his own. :dry:

I've been reading up on it today and people seem to be split on whether you should hang around to be rescued or pay for the way point when you're in a fight with other people. :shrug:

23 Apr 2020 14:49 #28746 by Charlotte
Well, it's up to you I should think. I tend to go for the waypoint and then run straight back if it isn't too far :P But in an event with loads of people there's almost always someone who'll try to help.

23 Apr 2020 15:30 #28747 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming

Seems Google shares your idea of what I was referring to...

Pretty sure that isn't what i was thinking of :dry:

23 Apr 2020 15:44 #28748 by Charlotte
pfft, details.

24 Apr 2020 13:44 - 24 Apr 2020 13:46 #28751 by Valence
I was planning on some more fun in Guild Wars last night but my internet went down for a few hours. :shakefist:
No Netflix. No GFN. No coming on here to complain about it. :cry:

So after a few minutes of boredom I tried to run Steam and politely asked it if it would please, please, please let me play Skyrim offline. Please?
And it did! :pirate:

So I spent a couple of late hours finishing off that epic expedition down into Nchuand Zel. And very satisfying it was!
Got some fine loot too including a full set of heavy Dwemer armour and a rather nice Orc shield. In fact I like that so much that I may put away my Big Bash Elven sword for a while and try out some one-hand-plus-shield fighting. Maybe with Dawnbreaker. :hmm:

I then made my way out of the ruins (slowly, and you know why. :lol:) so I could go and gloat to Calcelmo but he seemed strangely unimpressed by my efforts and adventures. Look, mate, I've just singlehandedly found more artifacts than you have in all your museum! Pfft. He's just jealous. At least he gave me a few coins. :shrug:

So I continued my slow walk out of there. Yes, yes, I'm overencumbered again. And not only that, my horse is overencumbered too! :blink:
I guess I'm gonna have to ride back home now so I can organise my loot into some chests. Maybe even large chests! :giggle:

24 Apr 2020 13:59 #28752 by Charlotte
don't forget nice. They should be nice chests :p

24 Apr 2020 19:31 - 24 Apr 2020 21:57 #28760 by Valence
During my long ride back home to find some "nice" chests for my loot I thought I'd take a bit of a detour to the south and pop in to Cracked Tusk Keep. That was my first "unofficial home" where I used to keep a few things in storage and I haven't been that way in absolutely ages. I thought it'd be nice to check it out again. And....

Ghunzul's dead body is STILL there!! :ohmy:
Can't somebody come and take it away? It's been months now. Months!! Glad I can't smell it. :dry:

I tried to sit him up again but the ragdoll physics didn't want to play with me. :shrug:

But enough of that. Onwards to my real home. :)
Attachments: