April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

24 Jan 2023 20:46 #44118 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
:ohmy:
I thought the brotherhood was dead :paranoid:

But regarding your dead heap I was referring to falling from a great height :stare:

and now... :zzz:
(I only had time to make notes and try some of the basement furniture today :cry:)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jan 2023 21:09 #44119 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
I take 50% damage from falls due to a heavy armour perk. And luckily the ground broke my fall 

25 Jan 2023 00:07 - 25 Jan 2023 00:56 #44120 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Nope, I didn't escape from jail either. :dry:

And you're much more murdery than me. :ohmy:
But all my six stolen horses are accounted for as part of my over-encumbered herd. :)
​​​More importantly... no Bunnies Slaughtered. :excited:

And now that I'm comparing stuff I've just noticed that you're two months ahead of me in the in-game date!
Must be all that fast travelling that you do.
I hope you celebrated 4E-202 like I did. :stare:

Anyway, after all my planning and practicing in Death Stranding I went to infiltrate the bigger baddie camp. Annoyingly one of my bosses kept telling me to check my orders if I don't know what I'm doing! I KNOW what I'm doing! I'm doing side missions while slowly preparing and doing reconnaissance so I that I can get this done without losing your precious cargo. Stop rushing me! :pout:
Thankfully boss man has shut up now that I'm actually doing his job. This must be what it's like working at Amazon. :dry:

It was a bit tense at the start, I couldn't quite position the spying watchtower where I wanted due to the network coverage being somewhat less than I expected and that led to me doing some extra sneaking over a fairly steep hill. But I crept in and tied up a few baddies, found the precious cargo and some more lost items and began scuttling back.
And then there was a dilemma.
I'd left the bike a little too far away from the scanners that were now gonna ping my items and there were two other chaps near the river so should I make a dash for it or... :hmm:
No, I'll take out the two guys if I can get to the long grass.
And I did get to that grass. :aha:
Waited. Got him with the rope. But the other guy saw the action and came at me with the electric-shocky pole thing. Zapped me and made me drop everything and as I was booting him in the back and stamping on his head to knock him out a third guy that the watchtower hadn't spotted started charging at me. :(
And he started throwing things. Don't know what it was exactly cos I dived in the grass again. :brb:
Hope it wasn't one of those urine-based projectiles. *sniff* 
As he approached I sneaked unseen round the back of another rock and began giving him the big boot too.

Now pick up the cargo and run for it!
See? Just like an Amazon delivery guy. :)

I think there was another baddie on the other side of the river but once I'd got to the bike everything was OK and he wasn't gonna catch me. :nope:

Also in a later side mission I got swept away by the water in a deeper-than-I-thought river.
Paddling is as tricky as not falling down a steep mountain. And the baby's crying again. :cry:
Attachments:

25 Jan 2023 07:07 #44122 by Charlotte
WHY is there a baby involved? :huh:

And I think I only committed one murder and paid no fines :dry:

25 Jan 2023 12:58 #44124 by Valence
You may regret asking that. :dry:

Famous film director Guillermo del Toro reluctantly gives you the "unborn" baby (technically unborn because it was removed from its brain dead mother) and when you plug the baby in it helps you to sense the creepy things, but there is one side effect (apart from the crying) in that it occasionally gives you flashbacks of Mads Mikkelsen. :blink:
But that's OK, isn't it baby? :thumbup:

:aha:

I was trying to think about which of my killings could be classed as murder and I think most of the options involve Markarth.
Maybe the cannibal people. I recall accidentally killing a guard during a dark gloomy storm (I couldn't see very well and thought he was a baddie. :shrug:) but the only one I'm sure of is Calcelmo's nephew who got involved in something he shouldn't. And it was tricky getting out of that situation without any jail time or fines. :paranoid:

PS. And I don't know why this message disappeared the first time. I probably pressed delete by accident. :dumb:
Attachments:

25 Jan 2023 13:37 #44125 by Charlotte
You probably did as I can see the deleted message above...

I think I only murdered Grelod. :dry: So far.

And that picture is highly disturbing. I will have nightmares for the remainder of the year.

25 Jan 2023 15:10 #44127 by Banj

See? Just like an Amazon delivery guy. :)

Not really, you said you went to the toilet earlier 

25 Jan 2023 15:33 #44128 by Charlotte

25 Jan 2023 15:54 #44129 by Valence
But I am carrying that urine around with me in small canisters. :hmm:

25 Jan 2023 16:09 #44130 by Banj
In that case you are exactly like an Amazon delivery driver... as long as you fail to deliver anything.