April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

21 Jan 2023 17:30 #44066 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
I have just under 123,000. But I wasn't planning on buying any other houses unless I'm forced to, and I rarely see any equipment that I would want to buy as most things are worse than the gear I already have.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jan 2023 17:44 #44067 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
I've spent money on four homes but I do think you need to get into Proudspire at some point for ...erm.. something. :paranoid:

21 Jan 2023 19:15 #44068 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
I just wish I would spend as much time and effort on my rl kitchen... :dumb:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

21 Jan 2023 20:24 - 21 Jan 2023 20:27 #44069 by Valence
Ok...

The crate near the well is 000DAE80.
The little wagon is two separate objects. The wheel barrow is 0001C0C5 and the top cover is 000FE1F1
Good luck lining those up correctly. :dry:

The little crate next to it is 000FE1F3
The patch of greenery is 000B8A62
I couldn't quite work out which fern you were talking about so here's some more greenery from the creation kit...

The counter in the Fletcher's is 00028B10
Into the spooky catacombs now...
The very low table (which I think you were refering to) is 000E25DC
The Glazed Urn is 0008632A

This whole area was a little tricky to decypher because a lot of the clicks just bring up the same Moveable Static code that does nothing but I eventually managed to hit an urn with a lid that gave the code 0203D769

Now be aware that this one starts with 02 for me. I remember reading on one of those nexus pages that the first two-digits of the code can be different for other people. If it starts with 00 then it's an asset from the base game and is the same for everyone but other digit combinations can apparently refer to the DLC and this all depends on your load order so that while it could be 02 like it was for me it could also be 01 or 03 etc for you. :stare:
Attachments:

21 Jan 2023 21:19 #44070 by Charlotte
:excited: Greenery!
And my pentry is almost done, but then I need to sort out the kitchen and the dining table too. I have food all over the floor :dry:

Will have to look through those woven almost-dreamcatchers next... I think... After sleeping :aha:

21 Jan 2023 21:20 #44071 by Charlotte
I think I mean pantry.
Stoopid English language :shakefist:

21 Jan 2023 22:01 #44072 by Valence
People don't sleep as early as you in Solitude. Had to wait ages until long after midnight for Elisif to finally nod off so I could get that stone again. Then later I went breaking in to someone's house to ... remove some valuables, and I successfully  sneaked past the bedroom in my new, silent boots, grabbed the "thing" and heard him yawn loudly. :ohmy:
I backtracked to peep into that bedroom and he wasn't even there!
Tiptoeing down the stairs, I peered round the corner to see him cooking at 3AM!!
I escaped via a different door. :stare:

If you like greenery here are all the plant codes...

There are loads of other codes for the landscape trees too but they're a bit massive and would need scaling down. :lol:
For the dreamcatcher things, do you mean these round things I found in my Riverside Lodge bedroom...

Some of those codes are... 000B9FC9   000B9FD2 000B9FD5 000B9E21
And now that I'm actually looking around my own rooms I quite like that floaty Whiterun banner. :lol:
Those are 000DEE46 and 000DEE54.

Looking at the creation kit there are lots of other banners too of varying sizes and for various factions but some of them do seem to flap about as if you're in a hurricane. :)

Attachments:

22 Jan 2023 00:01 - 22 Jan 2023 00:06 #44073 by Valence
And I forgot about the cooking pot stuff. This is quite complicated.
It was like in the catacombs where I was just getting one code wherever I clicked and I think I've worked out that that may be because of smoke/mist or maybe lighting between the character and the object.
I have to disable that to get to the interesting stuff.

The stand for the pot (but without the pot included) is 001018E3 (and it doesn't seem to have any collision. I guess the cooking pot provides that. 001010B3)

The little stone bowl beneath is 001018E2 but doesn't have embers.
The fire is separate and is 00033DA4

And if you want the bigger thing that's in the centre of the Fletcher's then the big stone is 0005753E and the fire that fits that is 00033DA9

22 Jan 2023 09:09 #44074 by Charlotte
Thank you for all the extra codes :) The plants used in alchemy are some of the items you can easily find through console, because they have NAMES :) Those woven wall decorations and the banners are harder. And like you say, some banners are made for very windy places... I was planning to get some of those eventually, though ;) While I was in solitude I noticed a red one with, I think a black something on it... It looked at bit dull... but the other one, in the castle I think, was a bit too shiny for an ordinary home, instead... Then again, if I'm thinking of making some sort of fairly comprehensible list I shouldn't only go by what items I like (which it seems most other people who've made "lists of all codes" available, have done).

22 Jan 2023 10:02 #44075 by Charlotte
Well, Pantry is more or less done. Might add a basket or something to one or the other of my "book shelves"(the wall shelves used are book shelf containers, I just wanted something to store different types of food in. Not that I even use all of the containers available, at this point... :dry: 

Attachments: