March challenge - Enter here!

Deadline for entry:

February challenge WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Gaming

27 Jan 2023 12:56 #44160 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
Who's to say Daenarys would never wear armour or two swords? She can't dress the same way ALL the time :dry:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jan 2023 13:37 #44163 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming

Who's to say Daenarys would never wear armour or two swords?  :dry:

The makers of the TV series who had her wearing no amour or carrying any weapons while charging in to battle.

27 Jan 2023 14:02 #44165 by Charlotte
Who's to say those guys are right? :dry:

27 Jan 2023 14:28 #44166 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
Definitely not me considering how things turned out 

27 Jan 2023 18:14 #44168 by Charlotte
So it's Daenarys :confident:

27 Jan 2023 20:52 - 27 Jan 2023 20:52 #44172 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
How did I get up here again?
*nervously walks to ledge*
*peeks over*
"That's quite a drop," says Sam.
So, you're really telling me that you don't want me to walk you any further forward and jumping is clearly out of the question. OK then. :lol:
Of course it wouldn't be an issue in any other game, you'd just jump off and not care, but ...cargo. ...baby. Etc. :shrug:
How did I get up here again? :S

Oh, wait. Footprints on the scanner! :woohoo:
I keep forgetting about that. And now I can see the safe(ish) path that got me here.

I was really just spending some time walking around the area outside the city. The next order is a long journey so I wanted to have a bit of relaxing fun exploring and of course I found some lost cargo along the way. I've also noticed another structure on the map and I was wondering if I could check it out from here but there's a pretty big ridge between us and it'd probably be better to approach it from the other side with the bike. Even though I was excited about getting the bike (and it is essential for shifting the bigger deliveries) I do have more fun when I'm on foot trying to plot my way around the rocks and the hills and across the rivers. I also went for a stroll up to that pretty waterfall. The bad rain started to fall which spoilt the view a little but I stuck it out despite it damaging some of my stuff. I can always recycle that.
And then the Creepy Thing alarm went off. :argh:
Better retreat before baby cries again.

Back to the city to start the new order. :pirate:
And I think I may switch back to GFN for a bit of this as I have a sneaky suspicion from the brief that it may end with a bit of dangerous action that could probably do with a better framerate. :hmm:

27 Jan 2023 21:21 - 27 Jan 2023 21:48 #44174 by Charlotte
I went to another place I'd already been to see if THAT was the place with brownish items. It wasn't. But iit was a placce I didn't finish, so I went at it again. And now I have another of those masks. Beginning with R I think? Anyway, I left loot in barrels and chests and urns all along the way so it's probably going to take me an hour or so just to get back out... :dry:

Edit: :argh: I've been going in a circle! Now what's the way out!?

Edit2: Oh :dumb: No, I hadn't. It just looked the same. You know, linen wraps and dead draugr everywhere...  that sort of thing. 

28 Jan 2023 12:15 #44175 by Charlotte
Turned the upper hall into a bit of a library (didn't realise all those bookcases came with quite a few books in them, so now I really do have a library :dumb: )

(I also tried to place a flower in the vase but it decided to lay down for a rest...)

Attachments:

28 Jan 2023 12:39 #44176 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Are there different codes for "growing" flowers and picked flowers? :hmm:

28 Jan 2023 12:41 - 28 Jan 2023 12:42 #44177 by Charlotte
Yes - the flower "bushes" usually have a couple of codes for variety (as TREE) and then the picked flower has another code, as INGR (or is it ALCH? well, whichever)

Edit: And I forgot that I came here to complain that one of my little bugs seem to be missing. The Manic one is still chirping away but the Demented one hasn't been seen for days...