April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

25 Jan 2023 17:56 #44131 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
I suspect that the creepy baddies that I'm being told to throw urine at will, in a stunning final twist, just turn out to be union bosses negotiating a pay rise. :aha:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jan 2023 18:12 #44132 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
:dry: it seems to be a very realistic game.

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

25 Jan 2023 18:30 #44133 by Charlotte
Since a certain someone woke me up around 5.20 (or at least that's when I was awake enough to check the time) I took the opportunity to plan the furnishings of my basement. (I tried most of the hearthfire workbench options yesterday and didn't care for most of them.) So now I am trying to furnish my basement. It's.... going so-so.

I figured it would be easy to find the numbers for wall shelves, but all the ones I got were "misc" which means they're non collidable, which in turn means they're useless as shelves... Then I tried to place that desk I asked Val to get the numbers for and uhm... that was a "big table", yes. Not a desk. ;)

But I did manage to place some other shelves (after first placing two that were the tall variety and only after, realising that the one I tried to "match" was the medium height variety.... reload, re-do...) and I think I want to try some stuff for the greenhouse. To make it more green :paranoid:

25 Jan 2023 20:15 #44134 by Valence
Which desk and shelves so you need?
Give me another Decorator's Guild quest and I shall try and do better this time. :)

I do recall questioning myself about the difference between a desk and a table but I didn't notice anything else where I was looking. :shrug:

25 Jan 2023 20:25 - 25 Jan 2023 20:26 #44135 by Charlotte
The "desk" looks like it has drawers, but you can't search it. Anyway, I'll need to put that quest together some other day :)
Are you still in Solitude or near there? Might be best if I keep to your general area since you don't move very fast :P

Besides decorating I made another attempt at finding those brownish bowls and cups and whatnots that I've been looking for, or rather, the place where I saw many of them. Tried three places today and none o them were it. But the last one had at least respawned a lot of loot (while the baddies were probably still at the previous level because even the "bosses" went down with one hit; though the real bosses had been dealt with before, I guess. And I'm still on "Apprentice" level because I keep forgetting to return it to "Adept")

There was some nice ivy in those ruins, though :) But they were far from Solitude.

Edit: But for shelves, any "wall shelf" code, really. Or all of them, rather. Not sure how many different kinds there are. 

25 Jan 2023 20:51 #44136 by Valence
It's a bit tricky searching for shelves because you can also get bits of landscape called "Rock Shelves" but here's every furniture based thing with shelf in the name...

I am still in Solitude but I don't mind fast travelling for non story, non-saving reasons. :)
It just needs to be somewhere I've already been. :P
Attachments:

25 Jan 2023 21:03 - 25 Jan 2023 23:36 #44138 by Valence
And the desk may be 000D70ED

EDIT: Now this.... THIS... is over-encumbered. :aha:

Don't know why it wouldn't let me ride the loaded bike straight into the terminal. In order to complete the delivery I had to dump it all on my back and then fell slowly backwards before stepping forwards even more slowly.
I sat down and had a rest after this and played with baby for a bit. :)

Didn't have any trouble riding through that bit of the baddies camp so I assume they're still unconscious for now. Don't know how long that will last. But I was quite surprised to see someone had laid the foundations of a bridge over the river into the more dangerous area of the camp. Surely that's a bad idea and will only make it easier for them to run across and zap me as I'm riding past!? :huh:
I was tempted to dismantle it but it seemed to have quite a lot of likes even though no-one wanted to supply the materials to complete it.  Maybe someone has a plan for it. :dunno:

I also made a few more deliveries over that steep area to the wind farm and it was annoyingly windy again (pesky wind farms in windy places :shakefist:)  and it blew me around again but this time I found a really well placed rope that someone had left (not like the useless one I wasted :dumb:) so I gave it a couple of likes and even put up some signs so that other people can find it a little more easily. :)
Attachments:

26 Jan 2023 07:28 #44139 by Charlotte
Thanks for the shelf codes - and desk code :)
I will keep the possibility of fast travelling in mind then. Not that I know where you have been - or rather where you haven't :)

26 Jan 2023 15:45 #44143 by Valence
That ElderSouls forum seems to be working again. :)

26 Jan 2023 15:46 #44144 by Charlotte
Yep I noticed a few days ago, but by then I had already saved that page from Google cache and checked the codes available on it... :P