May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

Gaming

30 Dec 2023 21:30 - 30 Dec 2023 22:25 #48603 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Stoopid Selvari! :shakefist:

I deliver a large supply of carefully made Roast Corn for her and in return she gives me the Refugee Gift that contains just a single style page that I already have!! :rage:

They're not supposed to do that. And I can't sell it to any merchant so I'll just have to destroy it rather than have it wasting an inventory slot. :pout:

Edit: And...

...I was about 18,700th on the first time trial. :S

Now in the top 10,000. :stare:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Dec 2023 19:05 #48621 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
I have now explored Ragnvald. I recognised the two draugr outside so I know I've found the place before but I can't remember anything of the interior, so I'm guessing I never went inside before. One was supposed to collect two skull keys to open a sarcophagus but when I got back with the keys, the dragon priest was already sitting up in his sarcophagus. He still looked rather dead, though, so I shot him with an arrow to check and out he jumped and started fighting, without me needing to use the keys. So I got the mask, the loot and the skull keys. Unless they were removed from inventory anyway. I'll need to check. And if they're still there I hope they can be dropped elsewhere and won't be eternally stuck in my inventory as "quest items". Though I guess I could always use them to unlock the already open sarcophagus. I just hope that wouldn't mean fighting the dragon priest again. Those guys are nasty.

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

31 Dec 2023 20:50 - 31 Dec 2023 20:52 #48628 by Charlotte
Two dragon priest masks in one day! :woohoo:
(But now it's kind of bedtime and I want to watch some more TV first... :dry: )

Edit: And I forgot to look for those skull keys before closing down :facepalm: 

01 Jan 2024 13:08 #48647 by cgmythology
Replied by cgmythology on topic Gaming
Are you guys talking about Baldur's Gate 3? Trying to make sense of these posts and I think that's a good guess, haha!

01 Jan 2024 13:10 #48648 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
A lot of it is Skyrim and Elder Scrolls Online.

01 Jan 2024 14:35 #48651 by Valence
Yes my posts are mostly ESO at the moment. I would like to get back to Skyrim and GTA and Assassin's Creed but those holiday quests and my determination to get enough Event Tickets for the Dagonic Quasigriff mount keep me coming back to that game. :)
But in Art Of Rally I have now climbed to almost 5000 on the first time trial leaderboard. :stare:

01 Jan 2024 20:28 #48668 by Valence

Stoopid Selvari! :shakefist:
she gives me ... a single style page that I already have!! :rage:

She's done it again! :shakefist:
Thankfully the three bedrolls didn't cost as much to make as some of these jobs but even so... :shakefist:

01 Jan 2024 20:46 #48669 by Charlotte
Maybe you should go to someone other than Selvari? Do other players have the same issue? (I assume they do, but... like do people complain a lot and will it be fixed eventually, or is it just accepted and ignored? I guess...)

I haven't gotten around to any playing today. Uhm, except on the cellphone, but that doesn't count. :dry:

01 Jan 2024 21:11 #48670 by Valence
No, you have to deliver them to a specific person.

Now that it's annoyed me twice I've been googling a bit more and I think that maybe the guaranteed drop of something you don't already have only happens when it's loot from a public area rather than the individual writs. Like those delves I was doing during the Halloween Witches Festival. Maybe.:dry:

It's still annoying anyway. :lol:

02 Jan 2024 20:09 #48704 by Valence
Selvari looking smug in the background as she once more offloads an un-needed style page on to some unsuspecting sucker who has just crafted 12 portions of chicken breast for her "charity".

:pout:
Attachments: