May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

The Trailer Park

26 May 2021 07:55 #35035 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
I'm assuming they just started showing them from the beginning but it didn't actually say "season 1 episode 2" - it just said the name of the episode. Something like automated service for the first one and Ice for the second.

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2021 09:27 #35037 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
Yeah, those sound like the first two episodes of season II. ... The lady fighting the vacuum cleaner thing, and then the whales... I think you would really enjoy season I much more. And yep, they are quite short, if memory serves, anywhere from 8 to 15 minutes each. And season II didn't seem to have as many either?

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

26 May 2021 09:47 #35038 by Charlotte
Well dang why isn't Netflix showing me season 1 then? It always wants to show season 1 episode 1, otherwise :stare:

26 May 2021 09:53 #35039 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
Yep, that's definitely season 2. It doesn't really matter though as they are all self contained shorts (and you always want your shorts to be self contained), so order doesn't really matter.

26 May 2021 10:01 #35040 by Charlotte
I don't usually wear shorts but I definitely prefer other people's shorts to be self contained :dry: :dumb:

26 May 2021 10:59 #35041 by Digital Dave
:lol: ... Don't we all.

26 May 2021 14:50 #35045 by Digital Dave
Well, I just finished watching (somewhat, since I was actually working more then anything else) the show Inhumans, and have to say I still stick to what I said after the first episode... I liked the Dog, Lockjaw. The rest was a not worth mentioning to be honest. ... I watched Infinity War last night, so will probably watch EndGame tonight to finish up that series and then check out WandaVision, and then The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

For now, just trying to find something to throw on in the meantime...

26 May 2021 15:30 #35046 by Digital Dave
Actually ended up throwing back on 'The Nevers' ... I actually watched the first episode a couple weeks ago, and started the second, but stopped for some reason and didn't go back. Think it only has 6 episodes in it?

27 May 2021 14:22 - 27 May 2021 14:23 #35053 by Digital Dave
Finished up the Marvel stuff last night, and ended up trying the WandaVision show. ... Almost turned it off during the first episode, but stuck with it, and even watched the second. (Looked as though they were just throwing together a bad comedy poking fun more than anything else... But I started seeing that they may be trying to lead it somewhere else, and actually trying it back into the real Marvel stuff.

Just as I was about to go to bed at 10pm, I got a call from one of my inspectors who said the Deputy Director called them to check the stations for the rain storm that was hitting, but they wouldn't respond until they spoke with me about it. ... So I stayed up to make sure everything was good and they got back home safely. (They didn't a second person with them, so I just stayed in communication with them for this, and so I didn't get to bed until almost 1am. Then back up at 5am to go to work. - But I'm taking off a couple hours early today, and I had already put in to be off Friday and Tuesday to make a 5-Day weekend. But I'm presently setting up two shifts to cover the storm event we have coming in tomorrow night, into Saturday. ... It will be a busy, short, day. But glad when it's done and I can somewhat rest, meaning I will be getting my stuff at home worked on.

27 May 2021 17:32 - 27 May 2021 17:38 #35054 by Charlotte
I am watching Locke & Key. It's enough to keep me interested even if I could wish it wasn't yet another bunch of kids (and grownups can't remember stuff because they're adults. So unfair :pout:) and right now it's one of those scenes when one of the kids does something she obviously shouldn't and they all agreed not to etc etc. It makes me cringe! I hate cringing. :stare:

Edit: and it's getting worse! :argh:
I think I need to fast forward....