April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

28 May 2021 16:30 #35068 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
:dry:
*tries to remember using excessive slow motion or extremely shallow depth of field...* :hmm:
Does being extremely near sighted count? :dumb:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 May 2021 16:53 #35069 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
:hmm: :confident:

28 May 2021 18:04 - 28 May 2021 22:06 #35070 by Charlotte
Very confusingly, Netflix just showed me a bunch of things I had already seen in Lucifer. Turns out last time I watched we only got half the season and the second half is now available. It wasn't very clear from the previews but at least I didn't get any spoilers....

EDIT (much later)
watched 2 episodes of the second half of season 5 and oh my God, it's one of those dang sing and dance numbers. Admittedly it IS God's fault, which is kind of funny. But still.

28 May 2021 22:57 #35073 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park

it's one of those dang sing and dance numbers.

:argh:

And don't tell Banj, but I rather like shallow depth of field, even when that person does it. :dry:

And I am extremely near sighted too! :lol:

29 May 2021 14:44 #35075 by Banj
I guess if everything is already out of focus before you start watching then it doesn't make much difference :dry: I wanted to open the options to disable depth of field and fix the framerate :P

29 May 2021 15:26 #35077 by Charlotte
I've forgotten what it was we talked about... :dry: (Probably something I hadn't seen, anyway)

29 May 2021 16:36 - 29 May 2021 18:12 #35079 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park

I wanted to open the options to disable depth of field and fix the framerate :P

:lol:

I certainly agree about slow motion, and not just Zack Snyder, it bugs me in all movies especially when they do it in the middle of an action scene to show something just missing the hero by millimetres.

I got to the end of season one of Frankenstein Chronicles and was rather surprised by the ending....
Warning: Spoiler!

Will continue with season two next week. :aha:

29 May 2021 16:47 #35080 by Banj

I've forgotten what it was we talked about... :dry: (Probably something I hadn't seen, anyway)

Maybe we were talking about the mystery behind how Lucifer has lasted 5 seasons :hmm:

29 May 2021 17:30 #35081 by Charlotte
Oh but Lucifer is FUNNY :D

And I never even realised there was a season 2 of the Frankenstein Chronicles? :dumb:

29 May 2021 19:32 - 29 May 2021 19:36 #35083 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
I actually finished WandaVision, and guess it was ok for a single watch? ... Quite corny, but think it was meant to be as well? (Or they tried to make it so) But it did switch up some throughout and possibly gave some background information to add to the overall story of the character? (possibly for future as well?) At least it's what I'm thinking.

Also watched the 6 episodes of 'The Falcon and the Winter Soldier'. Bit closer feel to the MCU movies to a degree I guess, somewhat entertaining, but for me personally, it could have done with a lot less of the racist BS in it. Just think it was a bit overdone in that area, and it might be due to me just being sick of hearing the shit. ... Seems like every second commercial shown here has to do with some sort of racist BS, and you simply get tired of hearing about it all the time. ... I do understand it was part of the story how they decided tell it, but still, makes it less enjoyable to me at least.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D