May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

The Trailer Park

25 May 2021 11:23 #35014 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park

Jupiter's Legacy returned to being underwhelming for its "ending", even though it isn't really an ending, :dry:

As usual...

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 May 2021 11:36 #35015 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
Yep, been a while, but Locke and Key wasn't bad, and I thought 'Agents of Shield' was on Netflix? Maybe we don't have the same lineups here you have? - Or I'm thinking of another streaming site? I'll have to check, but pretty sure it was on Netflix though. I've had them the longest.

Actually, yesterday I spent most the day working on engineering and scoping out some sites for a another division that is backed up. But by the time I got home, I was actually tired for some reason and didn't feel like doing much of anything physical, so I just watched 'Thor Ragnarok' since I'm still going through the Marvels Universe thingy at home. Think there is only a few more? ... Plus, they now also show that mini-series 'WandaVision' after the last one movie, EndGame. But I've never checked it out yet, but guess it follows after their last movie? They also show the newest one too, 'The Falcon and the Winter Soldier'. I watched the first episode, not knowing they would be adding them weekly? So I said I'll just wait to they have them all loaded. Not sure if they're any good, but worth a check.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D
Attachments:

25 May 2021 12:19 - 25 May 2021 12:19 #35016 by Charlotte
America and Europe (and probably different parts of Europe) have different things available on Netflix.

I can't even remember which Avengers movies I have seen. And haven't even heard of WandaVision or the Falcon/Winter guy things before...

25 May 2021 14:00 #35017 by Digital Dave
Yeah, WandaVision has been out for a while now I think, but not sure just how long? I saw it advertised for quite a while before I even realized what it was or who was actually in it. - The cover they used didn't ever catch my attention, so I never looked into it further. ... Wasn't until I saw an advertisement on TV, that I realized it was even Marvel related. Here's the cover they used.

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier is still fairly new, and I'm guessing has all the episodes available now? I don't like looking things like that up, in case it gives away spoilers. ... But instead of just loading up all the episodes like say, Netflix, I guess they thought putting up new episodes each week would create more traffic for them. :unsure:

Attachments:

25 May 2021 14:37 #35018 by Charlotte
:blink:
I searched for Wandavision on my Netflix and well... on the first row of "suggestions" was something called "Easy" with a pair of women's panties (on their way off, it seems). And last one on the row is "Sex explained". (Didn't realise it needed some extra explaining...)

Netflix search is a Marvel. If I may say so. (And specifically, when it doesn't have the show of film you're searching for.)

25 May 2021 14:38 - 25 May 2021 14:38 #35019 by Digital Dave
Actually I just came across another one they have planned. (Not sure if it was already mentioned here?) But looks like Disney+ has a Loki series coming out in the next two weeks. (June 9th?) I think it said. First I'm seeing it.

www.imdb.com/video/vi415809561?playlistI...554&ref_=tt_pr_ov_vi

25 May 2021 14:59 #35020 by Charlotte
I heard of it but haven't seen any trailers before. Now I have. Not sure what to think. Is all this supposed to happen before or after the events in the movies? I'm pretty sure he died, or at least pretended to die. Not that I recall that, in any detail... (I have seen fan theories on him faking his death because he died "too easily" and such) :dry:

25 May 2021 14:59 #35021 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
About the only post Endgame Marvel thing I have any remote interest in is the next Doctor Strange film, and that's only because I heard Sam Raimi is directing it. So it has a chance of being something close to good (unlike the first one).

25 May 2021 15:06 #35022 by Charlotte
I didn't see the first one, yet...
I feel like there's an awful lot I haven't seen. :dumb:

25 May 2021 15:28 #35023 by Digital Dave
:lol: I have no clue... I do check out most that I come across, never knowing if it might be worth a watch.

Like now, I just saw and turned on a new one, 'Inhumans'? Says it's Marvel related, but I have no idea how it connects, or if it even does so properly to the Movies I've seen? - I just watched Ant-Man and the Wasp, so only have two more to finish up the series to EndGame. And would rather watch those two at home. So just checking out this new one for now here at work.