May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

The Trailer Park

25 May 2021 16:20 #35024 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
I remember the Inhumans. Uhm. In theory. I remember the word. I'm pretty sure I did see it, but... :dumb:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 May 2021 16:28 - 25 May 2021 16:29 #35025 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
Well, I actually have episode two playing presently, and just from watching the first one... not impressed. - Actually, the only character I do like so far is the Giant Dog, 'Lockjaw'.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

25 May 2021 16:37 - 25 May 2021 16:44 #35026 by Charlotte
:blink:
I don't remember any dogs...

*goes off to google*

EDIT: OK, definitely did never watch that one. I guess they all just sound the same. Inhumans, Irregulars, and uh... OK I guess that's it...

EDIT2: Googled images of Lockjaw. It seems it's a bulldog with a tuning fork stuck to his forehead? Poor doggy.

25 May 2021 16:54 - 25 May 2021 16:56 #35027 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
:lol: ...Now you had me have to go and google him real quick. Didn't recall a tuning fork, but think that is his ability so to speak that was indicated. He just has a white marking there normally. But I do see where they show it more prominent on the cartoonish drawings of him. ... I'd like to have a pup that Big! :woohoo:

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D
Attachments:

25 May 2021 17:31 #35028 by Charlotte
Yeah the tuning fork was on the cartoon dog :)

25 May 2021 21:41 - 25 May 2021 21:46 #35029 by Charlotte
Swedish Telly is now airing yet another British series. Kind of everyday drama type of thing. Called Life in English and "Everything we Conceal" in Swedish (except, in Swedish... at least there's that, when they decided to change the title.) Seems pretty good. I just saw the first episode. Think I might try Locke & Key now, before bed. (Life's episodes are a bit long, I am assuming Locke & Key episodes are around 40-45 minutes and not a full hour.)

Edit: and the first L&K episode is.... 56 minutes... :dry:
Maybe I should try those lovely dead robots instead? How long are those episodes? *goes to look*

25 May 2021 22:11 #35030 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
The Roboty things are very short. You could probably get through the entire series in one evening. :dry:
Having finished that underwhelming thing last night I now have to find something new as well. I'll probably search, search, search and search... and then realise it's time for bed. :lol:

Or I may try that new "Just Play Something" feature and see what garbage it picks for me. ;)

25 May 2021 22:11 #35031 by Valence
The Roboty things are very short. You could probably get through the entire series in one evening. :dry:
Having finished that underwhelming thing last night I now have to find something new as well. I'll probably search, search, search and search... and then realise it's time for bed. :lol:

Or I may try that new "Just Play Something" feature and see what garbage it picks for me. ;)

25 May 2021 22:15 #35032 by Charlotte
:blink:

Did you catch my double posting bug?

I saw the two first episodes. Liked the elderly fighting robots, didn't care so much for the "modded kids" making sport of whales....

25 May 2021 22:34 - 25 May 2021 22:35 #35033 by Valence
Well it wasn't a double-clicky mouse cos I'm on my tablet with my fat finger. :P

Oh, look. Castlevania has finally appeared on my list! :woohoo:
Netflix must be spying on our conversations. But I'm not watching it. I'll try and get through some episodes of The Punisher even though I don't like it too much.

Were those Robot episodes from season one or two? Not that it matters given that they're all separate stories. Apparently they used to randomise the order for different viewers but I'm not sure they still do that now. :)