May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

The Trailer Park

24 May 2021 14:59 #35001 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
I don't have any idea who Zack Snyder is or what he is doing... :dumb:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 May 2021 15:48 #35004 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
I don't either. I only know of the name from Banj mentioning he did the Superman, Batman, Wonder-Woman movies, etc. Not sure what other work he's done though?

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

24 May 2021 15:56 #35005 by Charlotte
Zombies?

24 May 2021 16:14 - 24 May 2021 16:30 #35006 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
Zombies? Could have? Dunno... I actually never did watch too many Zombie movies myself, or should say never did in my earlier years. But I've probably seen maybe 1/2 dozen to a dozen now, being that they are more popular these days. But was never really into them growing up.

Though I do admit, I have enjoyed 'The Walking Dead' TV series much more than I thought I would. But I am also not a fan of Zombie Movies where they can actually run, or even speak. Or even run much faster then they once could. ... (Makes absolutely no sense to me at all) - But did enjoy 28 days later, and 28 weeks later but then those were supposed to be from a Virus, though they were Zombie-ish like in nature.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

24 May 2021 20:19 #35007 by Charlotte
Unlike Dave I've barely gotten anything done the past few days. Haven't felt like doing much of anything, including playing Subnautica. Maybe I ODed a bit... :dry: Also, Gandalf keeps plonking down between me and the computer and he's uch too cute to shoo away. So I've watched Netflx. Yesterday Dragon's Blood, today Penguins of Madagascar, the movie. Quite enjoyable. :) But now I'm not sure what to watch, and I feel like it's still a bit early for bed. And Gandalf is still on the tablet. *purrr*

24 May 2021 21:13 #35008 by Charlotte
:zzz:

24 May 2021 21:59 #35009 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
Watch Locke and Key if you haven't already seen it.

25 May 2021 00:03 - 25 May 2021 00:04 #35011 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
I am finishing Jupiter's Legacy right now. :confident:

Oh, and here's some more superheroes that I've never heard of. :dry:

I too am not a great fan of zombie movies in general but I also am a big fan of The Walking Dead, mainly because it's not about the zombies. :P
In fact I'm a bit annoyed at the recent news that the channel that shows it in the UK is shutting down next month and dumping all its content on Disney's streaming service. So after watching the show for 10 years I now can't watch the final season without paying extra. :shakefist:
Same thing happened last year with Agents Of Shield. :pout:

25 May 2021 09:03 #35012 by Charlotte
Oh I haven't seen agents of shield in forever... I had forgotten it existed. Maybe they'll come to netflix eventually. *hopes*

And thanks for the tip Banj. I haven't seen that one - I have seen the teasers on Netflix, but I haven't been sure it was worth seeing. I trust your judgement though, so I'll put that on my list :)

25 May 2021 11:19 #35013 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
Older seasons of Agents Of Shield were on Amazon the last time I had it (it seems it may be on Netflix in the US) but the final season still hasn't appeared anywhere here. :(

And after that bit of intrigue in the middle Jupiter's Legacy returned to being underwhelming for its "ending", even though it isn't really an ending, :dry: