April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

01 Jun 2021 20:16 #35139 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park

I warned you. You can't blame me :nope:

Yes Sir, that you did. ... It was just on the screen when I finished watching Shadow and Bone, so I just let it play. ... Why? Why did I do this? :blink: Won't ever happen again.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jun 2021 20:30 #35140 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
wait, what? the helicopter pilot was replaced? when? why? I just paid attention to her being that cool engineer kinda person from Discovery. That was the pilot, right? :dumb:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

01 Jun 2021 21:44 #35142 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park

wait, what? the helicopter pilot was replaced? when? why? I just paid attention to her being that cool engineer kinda person from Discovery. That was the pilot, right? :dumb:

Tig Notaro was the replacement, not the replaced. The original "actor" who I've never heard of before was replaced after they were apparently caught soliciting children or something. She was then filmed and pasted in, much like the shots/scenes stolen from other films were.

01 Jun 2021 21:47 #35143 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
Yep that's the one.
It was originally a different male actor that was filmed but then some of those lovely Hollywood "allegations" were made and he had to be removed and replaced by someone else that wasn't actually there when it was first filmed and didn't even meet with the other cast, providing us with shots like this...

...where she's apparently lit by a sun from the left despite everyone else being lit from the sun on the right. :dry:
Attachments:

01 Jun 2021 22:14 #35145 by Charlotte
Ah yes, she does look "somewhat" out of place, there...
Maybe that's why they kept so much out of focus? Makes it easier to paste stuff in without people noticing too much... :dry:

01 Jun 2021 22:49 #35149 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
Yep, un-noticed, by those like myself. ... But then again, I spent a lot of time just shaking my head and closing my eyes, saying "why am I still watching this?" ... :eek: The movie was so bad, I don't think any amount of screwups were really hurt it.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

02 Jun 2021 21:20 #35168 by Valence
Should finish Frankenstein Chronicles tonight (after Kirk's finished dealing with Miri on another Earth.)
So far the second season hasn't been quite as good as the first but the finale may change that. :)

02 Jun 2021 22:16 #35170 by Charlotte
Well now you reminded me to look up the second season of Frankenstein Chronicles. I tried reading the episode descriptions but I didn't remember enough so I started watching episode 1 of season 2 - didn't recognise anything, but Sean Bean looked fairly much like himself. So I watched a bit of the last episode of the first season, and sure enough he was running off at the end of the episode, like I remember. Except.... I remember him looking different. More Frankensteinian so to speak.

Well, either way it seems I never saw season 2 (for a while I thought maybe since I watched it on Swedish telly, I had seen all episodes without knowing there were two seasons) so I guess I'll give it a go. Some other night.

03 Jun 2021 11:26 #35172 by Valence
It did have a satisfying ending. :)
The second season did get better as it went along, it was just the start that was a little slow while they cleared up the consequences of the previous episodes.
After that I ended up watching that documentary on Black Holes. I usually pass on Netflix documentaries but the trailer popped up on my list and seemed interesting enough so I gave in. :)

03 Jun 2021 13:19 #35174 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park

but Sean Bean looked fairly much like himself.

You mean dead? :dead: