April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

06 Jun 2021 14:25 #35224 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
Yes I stuggled a bit with those first two episodes and I didn't have the big gap between seasons. :dumb:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jun 2021 16:51 #35226 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
Actually I think this was episode 3... :dry:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

07 Jun 2021 08:54 #35227 by Charlotte
:giggle: That Swedish film I said might actually be fun, was just named "Worst film of the Year" by a Swedish film critic.

07 Jun 2021 11:42 #35228 by Valence
If everyone else hates it then they might use your "review" on the adverts. :)

Five Stars.
"...might actually be fun...."
-Charlotte from the Internet.

:giggle:

07 Jun 2021 12:12 #35230 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
I saw a Swedish film a few months back. It was one of those couple on holiday in the middle of nowhere gets hunted by locals things. It was fairly predictable to the point I successfully predicted forthcoming dialogue... in Swedish.

07 Jun 2021 12:35 #35232 by Charlotte
I'm probably not the best person to recommend Swedish movies, but if I was to recommend Swedish movies I would probably recommend the "Charter Trip" series with Lasse Åberg. And Cops by (if I remember correctly) the Fares brothers. You might possibly like the original Swedish detective series of Beck or whatshisname*, too. Maybe. The first ones aren't detective stuff but humour. I haven't watched them in ages and might not like them anymore but I did enjoy them at the time.

*Wallander (after googling)

07 Jun 2021 12:41 #35233 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
Meanwhile on the Youtubes...

07 Jun 2021 18:57 #35238 by Charlotte
Just finished season 2 of Frankenstein Chronicles. Not sure what I think of the ending. Is there a season 3 planned? I want to know what happened to Dipple and why he claimed they needed Esther/a woman... I also want to understand why he had those vials that he seemingly took years apart and then suddenly he has a breakdown when he can't get whatever that yellow stuff was twice in one week...? Or did I misunderstand the numbers on the vials, completely?

08 Jun 2021 00:05 #35241 by Valence
I don't think there will be a season 3 so all loose ends will probably remain loose. :(
I would have liked more of the automaton thing too.

Netflix was pushing me to watch Sweet Tooth today (and there seems to be eight episodes of that one) but I don't fancy starting a new thing tonight. Maybe later. :)

08 Jun 2021 07:19 #35242 by Charlotte
I watched the first episode of Sweet Tooth yesterday. Not sure what I think yet. Seems a bit like the 100 or that German thing except with half critters. Dystopian future where people are divided into fractions all preying upon each other and fighting. Oh and it reminds me of the one with lethal tree pollen (the Happening?) as well, in the way that everything (for now, in the first episode) is explained with "Nature decided to get back at us". Story wise it seemed kind of slow and boring. But it might just have been that it's sort of the backstory for where it all kicks off into something more interesting.