March challenge - Enter here!

Deadline for entry:

February challenge WINNER ANNOUNCED!

The Trailer Park

08 Jun 2021 11:20 - 08 Jun 2021 11:27 #35243 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
I'm actually on the fifth or sixth? episode of Sweet Tooth. ... I've spent the last two days working out in the garden, mostly seeing if I can actually catch on fire. :blink: It's been in the 90°'s with very little winds, and high humidity, so it's been a soaking experience. Took yesterday off after waking with a bad headache and feeling a bit queasy. Might be from too much Sun on Sunday? - But the Wife actually like's Sweet Tooth so I've just been watching episodes with her in the evenings, else I would have finished it already.

Also went ahead and watched Jupiter's Legacy sometime in the past week. ... Still not sure how I feel on it though? :unsure:

Oddly, I also watched 'Blair Witch' - when it happened to come on yesterday morning when I first turned on the TV. 'I wasn't feeling too hot at the moment ' And then 'The Blair Witch Project'. Which happens to be the first one, so I'm not sure why they aired them in that particular order? I had actually seen the first one before, and not sure why I sat there watching either of them... it was as if I had no control to change the channel. :huh:

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jun 2021 21:36 #35244 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
Jupiter's Legacy has aready been axed so there's no longer any need to feel anything. :P
At least I can't be tricked into watching season two.

09 Jun 2021 01:20 - 09 Jun 2021 01:22 #35245 by Digital Dave
I do tend to check out shows where folks have powers, with the hope it might be halfway decent. (Not just super powers stuff, like Marvel alone, but magical, mystical, whatever. I've seen some that weren't too bad) I also know It's hit or miss with them, but I don't think Jupiter's Legacy pulled off anything worth waiting for, so good to know. - I can say one good thing for it, that it was definitely better, MUCH better the that other goof I watched not long ago... um, 'The Inhumans'? I believe it was called. Sucked.

I did watch 'The New Mutants' movie that showed up on HBOMax today, and believed it pretty much failed overall too. I might say it was worth a single watch, maybe just the once, but doubt that one comes back with a sequel either. Wasn't at all familiar with their characters either, so that didn't help. But had some minor cool effects I won't mention, but the rest wasn't impressive.

09 Jun 2021 01:23 #35247 by Digital Dave
? :huh: ... Not sure what just happened, but it posted a second post, with me quoting myself? Basically what I wrote above, in a box, but nothing else? Not even sure if I hit something to make it happen.

09 Jun 2021 05:16 #35248 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
Funny. I usually permanently delete deleted stuff when I see it but I'll leave that one for Banj in case he can unravel the mystery. :)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

09 Jun 2021 11:10 #35250 by Digital Dave
It was when I went back in to edit the post, think just to remove couple words... but next thing I know there's an additional post with the quoting I mentioned. I don't recall hitting anything but the submit button.

09 Jun 2021 11:23 #35252 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
And are you sure the post was edited? Maybe you accidentally selected quote instead of edit?
Either way it seems Banj just quietly snuck off with the deleted post without comments (or solutions)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

09 Jun 2021 11:28 #35253 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
Might have been an issue with site caching due to something I did recently, might also just be user error. Solution... carry on as if nothing happened :confident: :paranoid:

09 Jun 2021 11:45 #35254 by Digital Dave

And are you sure the post was edited? Maybe you accidentally selected quote instead of edit?

Yep, it was edit. It just opened up the post and I deleted one or two words and hit submit. It didn't show the

brackets and other stuff that shows with quoting. But no big deal, just thought it was strange.

09 Jun 2021 11:51 #35255 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
I think I experienced the same thing a few days ago.