April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

04 Jun 2021 14:48 #35191 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
Considering how the previous films contained scenes of demonic possession and exorcisms, that seems somewhat unlikely. :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jun 2021 14:54 #35192 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
Oh so they already proved everything, then? :dry:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

04 Jun 2021 15:03 #35193 by Banj
:paranoid: I get the feeling you are not convinced by the genuine and absolutely true claims made by the Warrens about their completely real and in no way made up accounts of actual real and true battles against the forces of evil. :eek:

04 Jun 2021 15:14 #35194 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park

Considering how the previous films contained scenes of demonic possession and exorcisms, that seems somewhat unlikely. :dry:

Oh, so you've seen it then! :huh: :P ... But no, this one is absolutely and in no way, nothing like those other similar movies. - This one is actually based off one of their most sensational cases from their files... nothing like those other files... that those other films were, um, based off of. :blink: :unsure:

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

04 Jun 2021 15:30 #35195 by Charlotte
Well, my alien friends tell me to stay sceptical to various claims by other people...

04 Jun 2021 15:37 #35196 by Banj
:blink:

04 Jun 2021 15:52 #35197 by Digital Dave
Damn, I wish I had an Alien friend. ... But they never stick around long here. :S

04 Jun 2021 21:26 #35198 by Charlotte
I read some gossip* about the actors in Branagh's version of Murder on the Orient Express earlier today, which is kind of funny as I opted to watch that movie later and only when recognising the actors in it, did I realise that that was the movie the gossip was about... Anyway... For such an ensemble film I wasn't overly impressed with the acting. Then again they were all acting people who pretended to be other people, so maybe their acting was actually excellent... :S Also, I usually think Branagh does a decent job, although I still don't understand why he did a British version of that detective series but kept the Swedish setting. Anyway, Branagh as Poirot? I had my doubts. And they were met. He sounded like John Malkovich. And his hair was warm grey while his moustache was a steely blue grey. It was rather distracting at times. (I know facial hair and head hair can be different colours but.... it just made the moustache look all the more fake.)

*As for the gossip, it was a Bored Panda "article" with a bunch of various stuff that people had signed NDAs for, but now felt free to share. Someone mentioned a couple of things from the set of this movie.

05 Jun 2021 11:40 #35199 by Digital Dave
Was working in the basement last night, and had to mud one last section before getting ready to paint. So came upstairs and started watching 'Sweet Tooth' while letting that area dry. Wife was watching it with me, and liked it so far, but fell asleep while watching episode 3. But was about 1:30am, so will probably watch some more episodes sometime later today. Not sure how many there are?

05 Jun 2021 14:22 #35200 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
I prefer British Swedish Branagh to funny foreign voice Branagh. :dry:
All his attempts at accents sound a bit silly to me, especially his generic "Russian" baddie.