April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

10 Jun 2021 20:30 #35300 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
I've considered watching La Llorona, I guess I might as well not :p

I started watching "The A-list" yesterday but only watched the 2 first episodes so far. The episodes are short (25 minutes) and it's a supernatural kids on summer camp thing with all the usual cliché characters. I still enjoyed it more than Sweet Tooth, though... so I might keep watching.

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jun 2021 13:19 - 11 Jun 2021 13:20 #35307 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
I finished episode 4 of Sweet Tooth last night and I will probably continue watching it. Some of it doesn't quite work for me.

11 Jun 2021 21:15 #35311 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
I really don't think that I'm the target audience for Netflix now. :dry:

11 Jun 2021 22:41 - 11 Jun 2021 23:58 #35312 by Valence
...and Netflix is now telling me to watch Awake so let's see exactly how ironic that suggestion could be. :zzz:

Edit: Wow, that was a bad one. I may have snoozed for just a couple of scenes and I surprised myself by liking the last three minutes but the rest of it was not good at all. :nope:

12 Jun 2021 02:57 #35313 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
They are hit or miss sometimes... but have to say, even those can be better then the stuff they play over and over on regular TV.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

12 Jun 2021 13:10 - 12 Jun 2021 13:12 #35314 by Digital Dave
Actually don't recall if I mentioned it, but the other day (in the last week or so?) Netflix started auto-playing another show, - 'Black Summer' and it was one of those 'running' Zombie flicks I love so much. :dry: ... It wasn't done all that well, but I ended up letting it play for some reason. Wife was also watching it too, so I let it play through the seasons while doing some other stuff. ... Acting pretty much sucked eggs and the story wasn't good at all. And besides running, these 'running and zig-zagging' Zombie folks also turned immediately, but also did other 'non' Zombie things like climbing up things, dodging stuff, or even picking who they attacked. :lol: ... But the good thing is that those still alive have those special weapons that seem to have unlimited ammo at times. :blink: ... I only mention it, since I just learned that Season 2 is coming Thursday! :excited:

12 Jun 2021 14:10 #35315 by Valence

They are hit or miss sometimes...

Yep, Netflix "Original" movies are hilariously inconsistent. :lol:
I think Annihilation has been the best one I've watched, but some of them are such a shocking B-movie quality that it makes you think "I could do better than this." :)

12 Jun 2021 14:31 #35317 by Digital Dave
I haven't watched Annihilation yet, but will throw into the bin for later viewing. ... Actually checking out some assassin's creed Valhalla videos presently, while wrapping up two Cheese Cakes for this weekends order.

Might even sit down and re-play Odyssey some this weekend, if time permits.

12 Jun 2021 22:32 - 13 Jun 2021 00:25 #35323 by Valence
I am now trying out the movie Love And Monsters. :confident:
Yes, that's "...And Monsters" not the "...Death and Robots" thing that I've already watched. :lol:

Five minutes in and I'll be happy when that flippant, wise-cracking narration stops. It will stop, won't it? :dry:

Edit: No, it's not going to stop so I shall learn to like it. :P

Edit 2: Aaand that was OK in the end. It felt like a live action version of one of those family-friendly animations that Dreamworks churns out every year complete with those chirpy monologues at the start and end. Would have been better if he'd just shut up for a bit but perhaps I'm being old and churlish again. :)

13 Jun 2021 22:39 #35335 by Valence
My Sunday night GoT rewatch has reached the Red Wedding episode. :stare:
*gets comfy for lots of death*