April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

10 Jun 2021 11:18 - 10 Jun 2021 17:29 #35273 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
We finished up the last two last night. Wife was disappointed on where/how they ended it, but most intentionally of course, and definitely setup for a 2nd season. They bring more elements into the story in the last few episodes and try to tie-in some other pieces. But can't say I'm that thrilled with any of it...

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jun 2021 17:32 #35284 by Digital Dave
Just a question, but is there any reason I'm now re-seeing the 'This site Uses Cookies and Similar Technologies'? ... I only mention it, since I've haven't made any changes, and am actually signed in. So I thought to mention it, in case something on the other end may have changed? :huh:

Attachments:

10 Jun 2021 17:36 #35285 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
Maybe it's due to those cache issues Banj mentioned, from changes made a while back? I think it popped up for me a while back.... But I might have needed to sign in again too. My memory is a sieve.... :( I can't recall anything properly.

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

10 Jun 2021 17:39 #35286 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
Possibly just popped up again following me fixing the other issue with the forum posts being out of whack. Or you maybe cleared cookies which would bring it back again. You can just accept it and it will vanish again, we haven't changed anything with regard to user privacy or data collection etc. (we aren't interested in your data... only the body parts we can harvest and... I've said too much :whistle: )

10 Jun 2021 17:39 #35287 by Digital Dave
Just thought to mention it after eating lunch and coming back to find it on the screen. Figured it may have been something done on the sites' end.

10 Jun 2021 17:42 #35288 by Banj
It might just be that the cookie for the acceptance notice just reached it's natural end of life and so it automatically just asks again.

10 Jun 2021 17:45 #35289 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
You mean digital cookies have a shelf life!? :ohmy:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

10 Jun 2021 17:53 #35291 by Banj
Yes. Another possibility is that the browser updated and changed something in how cookies are being handled as Google is pushing a user ID system for targeting advertising and following you round the internet... because they value your privacy.

10 Jun 2021 18:07 #35294 by Digital Dave
Ain't that the truth. - I can always tell what the Wife's been searching into while on my machine. ... I find it all quite aggravating myself.

10 Jun 2021 18:46 #35297 by Digital Dave
Also, I went to check out for something to watch today, and since I watched the conjuring, it was showing some others I didn't realize were part of that 'Universe'? ... 'The Nun' which I had actually seen some time back, so watched that, and then 'The Curse Of La Llorona', which I was unfamiliar with, but wasn't all that entertained. When that finished, it started up 'The Conjuring 2', so just let it play to end the day with.