April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Adventures across the 3rd dimension

18 Sep 2022 12:27 #42078 by Charlotte
I just uploaded my mod. Forgot to test whether the potty can only be used by kids, though. :dry: Oops. Oh hum and possibly I was supposed to reposition how the kid sits on it, a bit.... Forgot about that too. :facepalm:

I also had to change that basket texture. I liked the previous texture better, but it just didn't fit in game. Come to think of it, the screenshot I have of the baskets, for the mod page, is of the old textured ones. Ooops AGAIN. :argh: 

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Sep 2022 13:02 #42079 by Charlotte
...and I'm already considering "fixing" (aka re-doing) that texture again... :dry:

18 Sep 2022 14:11 #42080 by Valence
It's always annoying how you spot errors, remember things you missed and suddenly have new ideas only AFTER you've posted something. :)

18 Sep 2022 18:30 #42081 by Charlotte
I'm just gonna ignore those things for now and wait until I find bigger errors to fix. And move on to the mod I didn't manage to finish in time for halloween last year because while I could get snow to appear on outdoor things, I could not get it to disappear again, come spring. Well, I seem to have fixed that issue (or possibly it had to do with me spelling snow with a small s when it should be a capital S :dumb: )

Unfortunately during the past year I have also come to realise I am unhappy with some aspects of the gothic furniture I made so I basically have to rework all of the items. So I might not finish in time for Halloween this year, either... :dry:

22 Sep 2022 20:06 #42144 by Charlotte
I rarely have enough energy to get anything much done after work, but I did manage to spend some time today reworking the gothic style items I made last year and never finished in time for Halloween. They were too small and spindly. I reworked the chair today, but... now it's much too big. Annoyingly it's not too big compared to the in game villagers, but compared to other furniture. Including some that's obviously too small. And possibly too similar to already existing things. :argh:

And now it's bedtime and I'm hungry again :(

22 Sep 2022 20:19 #42145 by Valence

I reworked the chair today, but... now it's much too big.

It's not too big. It's a throne. :aha: ;)

23 Sep 2022 04:53 #42146 by Charlotte
:D
The thought did cross my mind. But due to some elements needing to be redone from scratch, I think I'll try to make it "normal" anyway.

23 Sep 2022 16:35 - 23 Sep 2022 16:37 #42151 by Charlotte
:cry:
I seem to have accidentally turned off my grid and the only way to turn it back on, that I found, isn't it. The guide says to select or unselect the grid check box to toggle the grid but whatever I clicked, the grid checkbox is selected but greyed out. :(

Edit: Oh dear, it also claims I'm on "frame 13". There should be no frames! :argh: It's a TABLE - it doesn't move!!!

23 Sep 2022 17:08 #42152 by Charlotte
I tried deleting keyframes using Alt + I and it asked for confirmation and then said no keyframes deleted, so presumably I didn't actually create/save any. But how do I get those keyframe thingies to GO AWAY??? (It's just a small bar at the bottom of the window but I don't want them there! And I want my grid back!)

(And I'm definitely not in the animations tab)

23 Sep 2022 17:43 - 23 Sep 2022 17:57 #42153 by Valence
This is Blender and not Unity?
(I shall assume Blender.)

For the grid problem, is the Overlay thingie next to the drop down arrow still coloured blue? If not click it (and not the arrow.)

Any keyframes should appear as little dots. If there are any there then hover your mouse over that part of the window, press A to select them all then press X.

EDIT: Added pictures!
Attachments: