April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

28 Feb 2024 00:35 - 28 Feb 2024 01:12 #49335 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
It seems that at some point of the past few days I foolishly and inadvertently sold my entire stash of Corn Flower. :facepalm:
Which I need today for the Alchemy job. :facepalm:

Had to go to a guild trader to buy a small stack for over two grand which has halved today's crafting profits. :pout:

Must pay more attention when I'm frantically clicking on merchants. :lol:

EDIT: And Lara's boat just needed to be in a better position. :)
Got the treasure. :rock:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Mar 2024 19:36 #49382 by Valence
It's another generous week for ESO rewards. There are some double daily crates, 500 seals and tomorrow they're giving away the Orsinium DLC zone! :ohmy:
And Pacrooti gave me a good draw from the crate so I immediately cashed it in for 33 gems. :excited:

01 Mar 2024 20:14 #49384 by Valence
...and I just had another go through Shriekwind in Skyrim and a Nightmaster Vampire cut my head off! :pout:

01 Mar 2024 22:18 #49386 by Valence
Ooof! He really likes cutting my head off. :dry:
Again and again.
Vegetable Soup time! :pirate:

Managed to kill him in the end and then I checked his body in the console and he was level 65!! :ohmy:
He wasn't carrying any good loot either. :eyeroll:

Oh, and Shriekwind is one of those places where the final door opens out on top of a mountain that you can't get down thereby forcing you to retrace your many steps or fast travel. :shakefist:

Look, I'm a tiny little dot up there. :)
Attachments:

01 Mar 2024 22:58 - 01 Mar 2024 22:59 #49389 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
Palia had an update today. I waited three hours for them to patch and then another couple of hours for my computer to patch and then... "oops, these things are not available as planned and oops those things disappeared and oopsie there are green cylinders all over the beach, and yeah that bug you never experienced that we said we fixed - you now have it...". But they did add conch shells! :woohoo:

:shrug:

Edit: There's plenty of soup in Palia, by the way. :dry: 

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

02 Mar 2024 16:05 #49399 by Charlotte
They squashed over 250 bugs and probably created twice as many new ones :dry:

02 Mar 2024 23:20 - 03 Mar 2024 00:54 #49405 by Valence

It's another generous week for ESO rewards. There are some double daily crates, 500 seals and tomorrow they're giving away the Orsinium DLC zone! :ohmy:

Speaking of bugs...
On the day of the DLC giveaway the entire reward system bugged out and I (along with many others) can't claim it. :facepalm:
They'd better fix it tomorrow! :shakefist:

Edit: And I eventually got sick of following the internet's "instructions" to fix it by jumping from zone to zone to trigger the notification.
Nothing worked. :nope:
So I went back to Tomb Raider and battled the witch with the walking house. :pirate:

03 Mar 2024 14:47 #49407 by Charlotte
Long nosed unicorn Fish! :woohoo:

Still no sushi recipe though... :dry:

04 Mar 2024 12:23 #49411 by Valence
The Orsinium reward was successfully claimed one day late. :aha:
It all seems to be working now but I may now miss out on the Tel Var stones at the end of the month... But I don't really care about those cos I can't spend them anyway. :dumb:

There was talk on the forums that they might compensate players by giving out Crowns. I bet that won't happen because if it did it would be really good. :dry:

04 Mar 2024 20:16 #49424 by Valence
I got caught stealing today. :oops:
But I managed to get away without paying the 60 gold bounty! :woohoo:
I immediately teleported to the Rosy Lion house/room. Did a shadow sneak out and around the corner to the wayshrine to get back to Davon's Watch and then quickly rode off on my newly bought leopard to get to the back entrance of the Outlaw's Refuge where I just waited until the bounty slowly went away. Phew. :)

I then switched to my Warden to kill some baddies for an endeavour and... she's now levelled up enough to get the bear guardian! :excited:

I need a bit of practice though cos during the fights, with the big bear and the swooping cliff racer helping me, I didn't quite get my targeting right and I accidentally attacked and killed a couple of friendly NPCs. :S
And then the near-invincible guards gave me a 225 gold bounty and started chasing me. :argh:
Back to the Outlaw's Refuge with this character too! :pirate:

But it'll be a longer wait until that one counts down. Better leave her there a while. :aha:
Attachments: