April challenge Voting open!

Gaming

28 Apr 2024 11:13 #50083 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming

"Is it worth it?"

Well... It's free. :dumb:

ย 

:)
With these bigger mods the "cost" is the effort to install it and then the time spent trying to get it to work without breaking everything else. :lol:
โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Apr 2024 11:20 #50084 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
Ah well, I didn't have any issues with it at all. It takes a while to download I guess. I can't recall... :dumb:
And those followers keep bragging/taunting enemies they can't get to. Like "Is that the best you've got?" when they're not even being attacked... :dry: They also keep triggering traps, like fire and poison arrows. Then again, so do I - the traps are a bit more well hidden in Wyrmstooth I think, but at least I have the wits to move out of the way of whatever's trying to kill me. :eyeroll: (They seem to be protected or essential, though.) These guys just stand there in the flames shouting Is that the best you've got!? At traps. :shrug:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

28 Apr 2024 12:49 #50086 by Charlotte
Well, today I have been doing quite a bit of cursing at the mercenaries as they tend to rush up and stand where I am standing. All four of them. Sometimes that means they push me off a ledge and sometimes that they have me cornered and I can't get passed them without them complaining about them actually standing there! *sigh*

I also took a wrong turn somewhere in the massive main dungeon it seems and came out the other end instead of deeper down... :dumb: This means I have to go back in. And it seems the draugr in there respawn the moment you leave. *sigh* Well, I need to go see dad anyway so I guess it's a good time for a break.

28 Apr 2024 19:19 - 28 Apr 2024 19:44 #50087 by Charlotte
So... I started the main mission/dungeon yesterday and I am still not done. I think I'm getting close. At least the NPCs keep saying stuff to that effect. We'll see if I finish tonight or have to continue tomorrow. To be honest maybe this dungeon is a bit over the top large/long... :dry: Or maybe it's just that I'm slow and took a wrong turn and had to retrace my steps from the beginning and it turned out the wrong turn was very near the end of my previous attempt... :dumb:

I also have to leave loads of loot behind. :cry: (Thankfully it's a lot of trinkets, gemstones and shiny, clinky gold rather than big items, but there are some of those, too.)

Edit: Nope, a bit of conversation and then overwhelming death. I might need to backtrack ("you cannot fast travel from this location") and level up considerably before I try again. On the other hand I think the enemies level with me... :dry: Not sure how to get out of this :hmm: :blush:ย 

28 Apr 2024 20:09 - 28 Apr 2024 20:56 #50088 by Valence
Leaving loot?? :ohmy:

Well I'm off to find the geologist in Death Stranding and I'm getting slightly worried at the way that all the helpful tips on the loading screens suddenly seem to be about weapons. :paranoid:

EDIT: Uh-oh. :argh:

Warning: Spoiler!
Attachments:

29 Apr 2024 03:34 #50089 by Charlotte
A fire atronach? :dumb: There!?

29 Apr 2024 11:32 #50090 by Valence
Well after struggling through a terrible blizzard just after this I did end up looking like a Frost Atronach too. :lol:

I think I may have to resort to my snippy handcuffs for the return journey cos sneaking past them was a bit scary. But I got glooped the last time I had to use those. :dry:

29 Apr 2024 12:10 #50091 by Charlotte
*tries to comprehend how using handcuffs assists in sneaking*

:dumb:

29 Apr 2024 13:32 #50092 by Valence
I use snippy handcuffs instead of sneaking. :confident:

And I'm sure that makes it much more understandable. :lol:

29 Apr 2024 13:40 #50093 by Charlotte
Not really :unsure: