May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

Gaming

11 Feb 2024 22:55 #49151 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
I now have half a million in gold. :stare:

Well... I did have half a million. Now it's a bit less again after I had to repair some things. :dry:

In fact if you add up the gold from all of the characters I'm still over half a million and collectively they probably hit that milestone last week. But 95% of it comes from the Dark Elf Woman so she deserves to get over that milestone by herself. :aha:
Crafting pays off in the end. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Feb 2024 11:34 #49153 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
In Palia you can make oodles of furniture but you can't sell it :dry:
It's kind of fun anyway, I did the whole ravenwood series yesterday so now I need to stock up on heartwood and iron so I can make something else. :aha: And I finally made enough money to buy the last row of inventory slots. Now I just need to make another 50 k so I can buy the recipe for the biggest storage chests (which need heartwood and iron...) and another several thousand so I can buy more rooms for my house and to buy the toilets and bathtubs etc because it seems they can't be crafted and are only sold on the black market.... :shrug:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

12 Feb 2024 20:43 #49161 by Valence
Ooooh, my daily reward crate was a good one...

Bonus card with a mount, a pet AND a costume!! :woohoo:
This one thinks Pacrooti is very generous today. :)

Attachments:

12 Feb 2024 20:52 #49162 by Charlotte
I have been very generous today... In Palia, the NPC's have 4 specific things they want each week. Though they won't always tell you what - you have to be high enough friends level with them for them to tell you what they'd be really happy to get. And sometimes they tell you what someone else wants instead. So anyway, since a new week just started I ran around talking to everyone (except Tamala because she lives way off from everyone else) and got as many of those items as I could. And I loaded up on more things for tomorrow because you can only give them one gift a day. I'm a bit bummed that I tried to grill two sardines but the game used one sardine and my bass that I was supposed to gift someone, though. :(

I also learned, after buying around 15 or so of Zeki's Takoyaki (or something) that they're bugged and you can't get the star quality version which allows you to place it in your home as a decorative item. :pout: So many lucky envelopes wasted. Good thing you can make new ones fairly quickly by playing hotpot. :aha:

13 Feb 2024 15:05 #49163 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
RPG Maker XP is available for free on Steam until the 19th.

13 Feb 2024 15:20 #49164 by Valence
Is that the one that was free on Epic? :hmm:
*googles*
No, that was RPG in a Box. :facepalm:
I still have that one installed but haven't had the time or patience to do anything with it. But I'll still grab this one too. :)

13 Feb 2024 15:24 #49166 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
This one is more specifically for turn based RPGs.

13 Feb 2024 15:51 - 13 Feb 2024 15:52 #49168 by Charlotte
I was gonna thank you for the tip but it's only 90 % off on my Steam :stare:

I remember wanting it when it was new but not being able to afford it, I think. But my, there's a lot of stuff named "RPG Maker something" - and I've no idea how to find freebies in particular, on Steam. :dumb:

13 Feb 2024 15:58 #49169 by Charlotte
:blink:
There's a whole game series called Hello Charlotte about a puppet that dies. Many times. I think. I didn't quite get it... But, it feels creepy. :dry: (It having my name, I mean... They could have called it something else :pout: )

13 Feb 2024 16:51 #49171 by Valence

I was gonna thank you for the tip but it's only 90 % off on my Steam :stare:

This link  is 100% off for me.