May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

Gaming

03 Apr 2023 20:22 - 03 Apr 2023 22:55 #45062 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Nearly. Nearly! :excited:

I do wish he would take those health potions a little more quickly.
Gulp them down, Harkyn. Gulp them down! :shakefist:

EDIT: Cleared out the entire MULE camp for the Collector's game consoles, stole a truck that's much better than the one that's falling apart in the rain (that'll come in handy for that very heavy job that I've been ignoring) and I got back safely for the Premium Delivery.
Now he wants me to go back and double-dip them for some more stolen goods. They'll still be unconscious, won't they? :hmm:
Let's make a dash for it and see! :woohoo:
And they are! Except for those two over there. Where did thy come from?
Get the bola gun out again and let's shoot them before they ambush me! :pirate:
Oh, wait. It's just friendly porters. Um... Hello? :oops:

Why am I pointing the gun? What gun? Oh, you mean this gun?
Ok, I admit, I almost shot you. But at least we can laugh about it now, can't we? 
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Apr 2023 15:13 - 04 Apr 2023 15:14 #45068 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
Another day, another headache, anothe... well, not so much crocheting actually. I mostly fastened all the ends on the previous project. But "Kat" continued her house decorations and have now spruced up her own bedroom as well as created a nook for Lydia (and a cot for any visitor who happens by... just in case - and hopefully neither Lydia nor visitors will mind that the cots are the same as in the Dragonsreach prison cells.) Then she decided to visit the aforementioned Dragonsreach to pilfer some tableware. 

While doing this, I realised that some of the items I have been lacking codes for can be found here, in the "kitchen/basement" area, namely:
Medium sized "scruffy" shelf (two "levels" or shelves)
Square "scruffy" table
"Scruffy" side table ("slim" table)
And also there are several crates that cannot be interacted with but that look relatively clean and fresh rather than all blackened and rotted like they usually do. I think there were two styles and at least one of the styles came in at least two shapes... 

*hint hint* for Val

Kat's bedroom - I removed all the previous items as I wasn't sure which bits might make other bits come back later... Hopefully that works. Not seen in image is a chair at the foot of the bed and a chest (one of those long, low ones) to the right.

And Lydia's corner. Though I bet she'll insist on hanging around in my room anyway. I had to tell her to follow me, lead her outside, and then tell her to wait on the stairs of the house so I could furnish the place in peace. I mean, how many times in 5 minutes do you need to say "Good to see you again"??? 

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Attachments:

04 Apr 2023 19:10 - 04 Apr 2023 19:11 #45074 by Valence
Not really sure from these descriptions but I'll try.
I walk into Dragonsreach go up to the tables and the big fire then go through the left door to a kitchen area?

In this room there is a narrow "slim" table at the top of the stairs: 000c4d58

Also in here there are three "crates". One containing carrots: 000d4ee0
Another one of these containing dog meat and a different one that has potatoes and leeks: 000c6cba
The square table in the corner is 0002136c
This room has two of the shelf/cupboard combination: 00021364

Down the stairs there's another square table: 0002f239
There's also a set of shelves: 0002e6cd
And through the doorway there's another narrow table: 000ce783

Haven't checked these yet cos Mjoll's in the way and I have to go wash some brushes now. :P
If there's any errors I'll try them all again later.

04 Apr 2023 22:45 #45075 by Valence

...stole a truck that's much better than the one that's falling apart in the rain (that'll come in handy for that very heavy job that I've been ignoring)

No.
No, it won't. :pout:

Could only get half the cargo in. It seems MULE trucks don't have enough space. Back to the other deliveries instead. :shrug:

And sadly I couldn't double check the Skyrim things cos my dodgy yet selective internet then had another tantrum and wouldn't connect to Steam even though I CAN still access this site to type here.
Will be glad when they've fixed that. I wonder if the TV streaming is working. :hmm:

05 Apr 2023 05:17 #45076 by Charlotte
Hasn't Steam had some issues lately? Or am I just dreaming... Is that the only thing that doesn't work or is internet patchy in other places too?

For the items all the ones I referred to are downstairs, so the things in the actual kitchen are things you've already given me the codes for before. (Assuming it's the same codes - a lot of these things have multiple codes after all.) I'm pretty sure you got the right pieces of furniture downstairs as all of the furniture down there is "scruffy" (or "common" in Skyrim terms). The crates I was referring to were the closed packing crates that look sort of like this:

05 Apr 2023 11:25 #45078 by Valence
It seems that the Steam thing was just a momentary issue that occurred just at the time I was trying to launch it.
The other internet woes are down to my service provider Virginmedia. They've been having recurring major outages across all of the country since Monday night and it's getting annoying. There'd better be refunds. :stare:

So I am in the correct room down those stairs?
I shall rummage around there this evening. :)

05 Apr 2023 11:36 #45079 by Charlotte
Yep. Maybe I shouldn't have called it "kitchen/basement" but it's where they seem to store their food. :)

05 Apr 2023 14:53 - 05 Apr 2023 15:31 #45080 by Charlotte
oops just compared notes and the shelf I got the code for is the taller shelf (three "compartments" or whateveryoucallem). Hmm. Or the old code I have is for the medium shelf and what I'm lacking is the taller one. Guess I need to test. :hmm:

*tries*
Nope it was the taller shelf. But fear not! *points a finger towards the ceiling* I tried the code for the narrow table and then similar codes and the shelf I was looking for is ce784. :cheer:

05 Apr 2023 15:31 #45081 by Charlotte
oh and I just realised I don't think I have the code for the 2-drawer end table with that potato crate... (in the kitchen, not downstairs, the one to the right of the fire)

05 Apr 2023 16:16 #45082 by Charlotte
:shakefist:
What the GRRRR is wrong with those goblets? I dropped them on the floor and went away and came back another day and they were still on the floor, and I placed some of them on a shelf and a couple of them upstairs. Next time I enter the place they're all back on the floor. I pick them all up again, drop them again, save again and return another day, again. Place some of them on a shelf and some of them upstairs. Well guess what. They're right back where I dropped them the second time. :stare:

:argh: