May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

Gaming

01 Apr 2023 21:12 #45042 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
oh and the ghost girl in Morthal... I kept thinking Markarth and had no idea what you meant.... Yeah, I had to google to find her :blush: but I have no idea what sneaking you are on about.... or maybe I do. I just usually end up killing someone anyway... :dry: If it's what I think it is....

and now I really should be :zzz:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Apr 2023 22:16 #45043 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Sneaking... :hmm:

Warning: Spoiler!

02 Apr 2023 08:27 #45044 by Charlotte

Oh and.... when they said how that other guy killed all the bandits in the place... I quietly decided not to tell them what I did to all the bandits outside the place. :dry:

02 Apr 2023 11:24 #45046 by Valence
I don't know about whether they "hear" them but I've certainly had my sneaking attempts ruined by followers especially when they go ahead of you. The Goldenglow Estate thing turned into a big follower fight despite my own stealthy efforts and there are a couple of Forts that are really hard to sneak past without "someone" insisting on getting involved.
And in my experience dogs are the worst for that. My first real companion in the game was the stray dog (that Lucia stole!) and that would run off and start fights with anything within a very large radius. :dry:

02 Apr 2023 12:29 #45048 by Charlotte
well, that's because they want to fight things. Except when things are very obviously coming for you, then they wait until you've taken at least one hit. But I don't think anyone hears them talking... (Must be so very frustrating for them - maybe that's why they pick fights? :hmm: )

02 Apr 2023 19:40 #45052 by Charlotte
The thieves guild wants me to steal a diamond from Mikael the bard. I figured it's not a good idea to pick pocket someone while they're performing in front of an audience so I decided to wait until he went to bed... But it's now 6 am and he's still singing about Ragnar the Red :dry:

I guess Ill jsut save that quest for another day. Right now it's getting close to my own bedtime, after all...

02 Apr 2023 20:08 - 02 Apr 2023 23:16 #45053 by Valence
Now that you're dead, can I have that arrow back, please?

No? Oh, never mind. At least it wasn't an Ebony or Daedric one. But I did need some of those later, with some poison added too. And that Spellbreaker shield was very useful to me again.
And I needed all of those things because...

And in Lords Of The Fallen I've found Kaslo! :excited:
Using mouse and keyboard! :ohmy:
And he doesn't seem quite as injured as he was claiming to be. :paranoid:
But now he wants me to fight... in a boss battle. :(
With mouse and keyboard?? :unsure:

Thankfully the game has momentarily stopped the controller crashing so hopefully I'll be able to beat The Worshipper that way.
:dead: or maybe not.
Attachments:

03 Apr 2023 17:51 #45058 by Charlotte
I have yet another headache so playing Skyrim hasn't exactly been on the menu today. I have been house decorating,, though. 
I made the area that' normally one's bedroom into a library/office. I also put a cot in the hall up there for Lydia but she's stll always hanging out in my room. Then I remembered that when you have bought the bedroom and the small room is Lydia's she always hangs out in the big bedroom anyway. So maybe that's why she's in the small bedroom now. Because it ISN'T hers?

The room still need some plants and clutter but I think I'm mainly happy with it. 

Attachments:

03 Apr 2023 19:16 #45060 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming

The room still need some plants and clutter but I think I'm mainly happy with it. 

Could do with a big piles of books on the floor like a properly organised house 

03 Apr 2023 20:09 #45061 by Charlotte
The big pile of books is currently downstairs (and not very big), but it is on the floor :aha:

*Disclaimer: It might not be intended to be on the floor indefinitely.