April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

09 Feb 2023 18:15 #44355 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
Sometimes I find Lydia very annoying. Like when she violently pushes me forward through a trap, into a swinging morning star (part of the trap) and into the line of sight of someone I'm trying to hide from. Well, at least I only lost half my health before he croaked. :stare:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Feb 2023 18:53 #44356 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
All the followers seem to try and get you killed at some point 

09 Feb 2023 19:02 #44357 by Charlotte
More than once, in Lydia's case... :dry:

09 Feb 2023 19:09 #44358 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
I believe that bust is of Sheogorath and it's not in my game. But if you search for that name in the console then you might have better luck than me finding the code. ;)

09 Feb 2023 19:16 #44359 by Charlotte
:dumb:
I never even thought to try. But I'm not sure it'll help because it can't be picked up or even pushed/kicked over...

09 Feb 2023 21:12 - 09 Feb 2023 21:14 #44361 by Valence
This cannot be a good idea. Especially as it's starting to rain too. :argh:

Thankfully it's not the bad rain. But even so this is not a good idea. :nope:
Well, it was better than my previous idea to cross higher up. Couldn't get to the flatter ground cos there's a MULE guy patrolling up there so I ended up trying to just wade across some fast moving, falling water to clamber over some waist high rocks and... I fell. And fell bad too. I felt how much it hurt and baby didn't like being completely submerged. :(
So this ladder... it's not a good idea, but it's a slightly better idea. :dry:
When I do eventually get this guy onto the network there'd better be some more useful online bridges/ladders/ropes appearing cos I don't fancy coming back this way. :S

Well... I say all that but of course I'm typing this after the event and I sadly DID have to go back that way. Had to do that for delivery purposes and then eventually did get him on the network and one fairly useful bridge appeared along with a climbing rope but, just like that one of mine, the rope was stuck at the top and therefore it, and the bridge, were less than helpful.
So... back to my scary ladder again. :eek:

And I almost fell right off the higher ledge before getting there and I have no idea what kind of carnage would have resulted from that. Thankfully I gripped my triggers as hard as I ever have and just managed to get my balance.

But after all that...
Warning: Spoiler!
Attachments:

10 Feb 2023 21:10 #44365 by Valence
No, Nick. "Pop Virus" is not my favourite song no matter what you say the lyrics are actually about. In fact I really hate that in my game there's an online bridge on the way to Ludens that plays that damn thing and I'm really tempted to dismantle it but it does seem a little rude to do that. I'll just try and keep my (silent) distance.
I did unlock another song on my travels but it was somewhat ruined and interrupted by the creepy things and the bad rain. I'll play it again when I'm having a shower later. :eyeroll:

10 Feb 2023 21:11 #44366 by Charlotte
Remember me trying to find a place with brownish bowls and stuff? Well, I gave up on finding where I had been but today, when I was going someplace else, I got side-tracked and found a place called Valskygge or something like that. And it had ooooodles of the brown things! :woohoo:
15 bowls
10 cups
42 goblets
22 plates
39 jugs
and around 20 or so pots, I think...
Might have missed some and forgotten some :dry:

Oh and I also found some other nice stuff including something that add to my carry weight. Though not enough :dry:

And I bought Proudspire manor today. I think the in game furnishings a bit odd. I have like three places or four, to sit and eat, but nowhere to cook. Or at least nothing that feels like a kitchen... And the food stores are mixed with the alchemy ingredients. :shrug: (I did manage to get rid of the basement cobwebs, though.)

I also tried to move ahead with Markarth properties, but I think that's what I got side-tracked from. :dumb:

10 Feb 2023 21:26 #44367 by Valence

Oh and I also found some other nice stuff including something that add to my carry weight.

:woohoo: :excited: :rock:

:lol:

10 Feb 2023 21:30 #44368 by Valence
I was a bit disappointed with Jordis.
I thought it was gonna be a manly man-carl but I was obviously getting confused with another place. And she does look a bit generic.
I then started looking through the Jordis Replacer mods that I had already downloaded ages ago but they all portray her as being rather young. :S
I guess I'll stick with the default. :shrug: