June challenge - Film Noir Poster

Deadline for entry:

May challenge Winner Announced!

Gaming

28 Dec 2022 21:55 #43625 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
You didn't just read it, you  saw it happen to me!!  
Those chickens didn't come back. :cry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Dec 2022 22:03 - 28 Dec 2022 22:04 #43626 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
Ah yes, but I meant I read about it more recently and figured the giant would only appear if you had a cow. I guess not. I've never fought a giant, yet, so.... I'm trying to use the side entrance to get in and out... But the chicken. I have a console spawned chicken in my pen. I haven't been able to check on it. :eek:

Also, I read somewhere that you can only get three chicken via the steward. So if you want new ones you'll need to use the console I guess.

Speaking of which I have now also determined that setscale doesn't seem to be permanent. Maybe it is inside, but certainly not in the garden outside where I felt my planted deathbells were too tiny. Everything looks tiny in the garden. I wanted it all lush and fluffy. :pout:

(I have made some small additions to the Breezehome garden as I noticed it consists of large patches of dead grass.... but I haven't gotten very far. I keep hoping to remember some more flowers that I might have forgotten so it's not always the same ones over and over. Come to think of it I do tend to forget about dragontongue. )

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

28 Dec 2022 22:48 #43627 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming

(I have made some small additions to the Breezehome garden as I noticed it consists of large patches of dead grass.... )

I'm too busy adventuring to deal with it OK. I've been hunting and fishing in these parts for years 

28 Dec 2022 23:29 #43628 by Charlotte
I didn't know you were responsible for my garden :dumb:

Regarding the giant, a dragon attacked, making the giant angry at me, so we had to kill 'em both. Next time we left the house, the bodies were gone :eek: Not sure what could just swoop such large corpses away without a sound... spooky. :dry:

28 Dec 2022 23:35 #43629 by Valence
I was hoping to try out Mortal Shell tonight but GFN queues are just toooo long today. :(
Wish I'd played something else instead of waiting for my patience to disappear. :dry:

28 Dec 2022 23:40 #43630 by Banj

I didn't know you were responsible for my garden :dumb:

That's my house, the Jarl said I could live there after I have been living there for months. I am Thane, he thaid tho ageth ago 

29 Dec 2022 00:19 - 29 Dec 2022 01:09 #43631 by Charlotte
But it's MY house :stare:

and in other news I moved the assassin's outfit from one mannequin to the next and put an elven armour on the first mannequin and when I returned home I had two assassin mannequins :argh:

I took off the second set and hid it in a cupboard :paranoid:

Edit: and now I have three sets :blink: 
I removed everything from the mannequin, saved and quit. Hopefully there will still be nothing on it, tomorrow. 
Or today... :dry: I really should have been in bed hours ago. :blush: 

29 Dec 2022 15:19 #43632 by Charlotte
Before going to bed I found a 10 year old very convoluted fix to the mannequin issue, but thankfully it seems my own fix of just removing everything, worked.

Placed items found in game on top of console spawned and non-collideable items does not work, however. And apparently if you plant something in your house and harvest it, it won't regenerate because the cell doesn't reset? I guess maybe it's different if it's in dedicated planters. But if I want to grow fungus in the basement it'll only be for looks, and not for harvesting, it seems.

I almost wish I hadn't found out about the console thing, then I would have to make do with what the game provides and wouldn't feel disappointed now, with everything that can't be done the way I want it. Which it still could if the console spawned items acted consistently. :stare:

29 Dec 2022 15:41 #43636 by Banj
A random UFO sighting

While fighting a Dragon I did this awesome leap onto it's head and stabbed it multiple times. It all happened so fast, but no so fast that I couldn't pose for a photo while I was doing it.

Erm...

Excuse me miss, you have something on your nose.

I hit this bear so hard from the back of Horse that he flew backwards off the side of the hill and landed dead on the rocks below 

Attachments:

29 Dec 2022 15:45 #43639 by Valence
I just shout them off the hills. :)