April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

19 Jan 2020 18:58 #27510 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
:paranoid:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jan 2020 21:31 #27513 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Whale meat again. :dry:

A meal that size will certainly last longer than the horker meat in Skyrim. But is it salty enough? :)

20 Jan 2020 13:08 #27520 by Banj
Considering I have probably spent about 90% of my time massively overburdened, I do feel like I have been carrying around a dead whale.

20 Jan 2020 15:06 #27521 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
Is that the Witcher III or another game? (being over-burdened isn't an issue in Witcher I, though you do run out of space in your backpack...)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

20 Jan 2020 15:10 #27524 by Valence
In Witcher 1 I have to keep offloading stuff to the local innkeeper and then hoping that he doesn't die in a big fight that I inevitably start. :dry:

20 Jan 2020 15:13 #27525 by Banj
In Witcher 3 you can carry as much as you like, but once you exceed your maximum weight allowance you can no longer run and are forced to walk.

20 Jan 2020 15:22 #27528 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
tippy-toe-beans

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

20 Jan 2020 15:33 #27530 by Valence
That's the way it works in Skyrim too. Much better than Morrowind where you literally can't move at all unless you drop some things. :eyeroll:

20 Jan 2020 15:43 #27533 by Banj

That's the way it works in Skyrim too. Much better than Morrowind where you literally can't move at all unless you drop some things. :eyeroll:

"I need you to go on a mission for me, here you'll need this heavy item", hands you heavy item which puts you over weight. "Off you go now, what are you waiting for?"

Stands there trying to decide what of the things in your inventory you are willing to drop so you can actually move and go on this mission.

20 Jan 2020 17:21 - 20 Jan 2020 17:21 #27537 by Valence
:lol:

I did have some over-encumbered antics in Skyrim last night.
I went to kill all those naughty Alik'r who were harrassing the Redguard women (it was a bit tricky though because there was also one bandit who had that really good spell that sends ice shards flying at you. Died many times. Gotta find that spell for myself. :hmm:)
Anyway, with all of them eventually dead I looted the place and got myself some nice weapons (lots of scimitars) and a traditional Hammerfell outfit and then slowly limped my way out of the cavern to find...

Yay, a dragon. :eyeroll:
Well, I can't fight it at walking speed so I'd better call my horse and get it to carry some of those weapons. I whistle and it comes trotting towards me as if to say, "Yes?"
The dragon then roars and the horse says, "No!" and runs off like the coward that it is!

And with all my heavy loot I'm not fast enough to catch up to it! :shakefist:
Oh, well. Time for dropsies. :)
Attachments: