May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

The Trailer Park

04 Feb 2022 12:03 #39422 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
Does that give you a sip of coffee?
(:X)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Feb 2022 12:11 #39423 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
I don't know, but I suspect it wont be long until it's included in the Olympics (or whatever the Olympics are now called) 

04 Feb 2022 12:30 #39424 by Charlotte
And then we all have to boycott it because they build a new arena for it and use slave labour or something... :dry:

04 Feb 2022 14:20 #39425 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
Yes, just like the Golden Globes (or whatever they call the Golden Globes these days) 

04 Feb 2022 14:34 #39426 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park

Finished season 2 of Marcella and wasn't sure I cared for a third season of her issues, but the end of the last episode still made me curious so I've watched the first episode of the third season and it's kind of like another show. :dry:

And I'm still not sure what I think.

PS - If anyone thinks I'm going through this series awfully fast, it's because I'm doing what Dave usually does and having them on "in the background" while focussing on something else. (Though I suspect Dave and I aren't doing the same thing unless he also enjoys crochet...)

You have that right. The third season seems to disconnected, it is like a separate series. And I don't think I cared for it overall, but did watch it just to finish the series. ... And no, the Wife crochets, not me. :) But when I do watch shows in the BG, I usually just catch stuff here and there, and do get the gist, but not watching it proper, paying attention to every detail.

I have one episode left to Black Spot, which I'll watch later today. Have the Olympics on presently for BG whilst I work. ... But the show Black Spot is a bit crazy, but entertaining I guess. Will just need to pick the next show to watch now, but I do end up watching quite a bit of the Olympics, so that will slow things a bit for me.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

04 Feb 2022 14:45 #39427 by Charlotte
I think for the next show I binge on, I'll need one that doesn't have a head-strong-to-the-point-of-stupidity female lead. I might lose faith in womankind, if that trend continues... :S

04 Feb 2022 17:02 #39428 by Digital Dave
Haha... Yeah, that's funny that I also seem to watch a few series back to back, etc. where a Woman is the lead, and the trend sometimes seems to run a course for a bit. Then I too try finding one that isn't a Female lead. It's also why I think I like when there's a group of folks, like a team, so it doesn't focus too much on just one. Like the one I recently watched, 'Unit 42'. - I enjoyed it, and it sort of reminded me of the original CSI show. But don't think it was too long, and one season presently? I'd have to check, but think there is only the one.

04 Feb 2022 17:03 #39429 by Charlotte
I started watching Feria (but I'm not done with Marcella yet). It's a bit difficult to focus on crocheting and follow the series when they speak Spanish, though...

04 Feb 2022 17:11 #39430 by Digital Dave
Yeah, I wish I knew Spanish enough to be able to listen to it in Spanish, but wouldn't catch much as it is presently. And the English dubbing is always hit or miss. I've seen where what they 'said' and the subtitles shown were way off. So I'm not really sure what they were supposed to be saying.

05 Feb 2022 21:00 #39455 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
Book Of Boba Fett continues to be odd.
I don't think I've ever seen a show with so little focus. It's not bad as such, but there seems to be no direction or structure to the story, it's just a bunch of stuff that happens without any kind of theme or purpose driving it towards anything.
Apparently there's only seven episodes, the last of which appears on Wednesday, so I shall carry on watching this week. :shrug: