May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

The Trailer Park

02 Feb 2022 13:33 #39375 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
Yep, that's probably the one. Cutesy and Creepy he be. :) ... I started watching 'Black Spot' last night, but only did the first two episodes before heading off to bed. I have to go into work tomorrow for meetings, so I'll watch some today whilst teleworking, and with more snow forecasted (possible) for this weekend again, I'm guessing I won't get through it to the weekend or so.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Feb 2022 15:13 #39376 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
I've been delaying watching The Book Of Boba Fett due to the way they're only appearing once a week but I did watch the first episode last night and... It wasn't that great. :dry:
Maybe it'll improve but so far it's nowhere near as interesting as The Mandalorian.

02 Feb 2022 15:21 #39377 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
From what little I've seen of it I have to assume he escaped the Sarlacc Pit by eating his way out because he's certainly put on a hefty amount of weight since he went into it in Return of the Jedi. 

02 Feb 2022 15:52 - 02 Feb 2022 15:53 #39379 by Digital Dave
Yeah Val, I don't fool with any of them until they are all on available myself. If I wanted to watch one and then have to wait a week for each episode, I'd watch the stupid regular television. ... But they have done this with all of them on Disney+ thus far. Falcon/Winter Soldier, Loki, Mandalorian, etc. I think there are two more for Boba Fett, if they follow the 8 episode series they've been doing with most here recently.

And though I don't think Mandalorian was great by any means, it was worth checking out and was entertaining. Especially since I've always enjoyed the Star Wars stuff. ... Though the ending of season II I found a bit...   

02 Feb 2022 23:47 #39389 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
I'm now halfway through the second season of Marcella and I still find it a bit hard to accept the main character.

Warning: Spoiler!

And in spite of all that, I do think it's a relatively good show. :dumb:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

03 Feb 2022 02:17 #39391 by Digital Dave
Yep, sounds just like that main character indeed. :) Complete Nutter. ... I got through the first season of "Black Spot' today and watched the first two episodes of the second season. Should be able to get back to it tomorrow night or Friday. (Depending on the forecast) - BS reminds me a little of Ozark, but with a different story, but there are similarities in other areas.

03 Feb 2022 21:23 #39415 by Charlotte
Finished season 2 of Marcella and wasn't sure I cared for a third season of her issues, but the end of the last episode still made me curious so I've watched the first episode of the third season and it's kind of like another show. :dry:

And I'm still not sure what I think.

PS - If anyone thinks I'm going through this series awfully fast, it's because I'm doing what Dave usually does and having them on "in the background" while focussing on something else. (Though I suspect Dave and I aren't doing the same thing unless he also enjoys crochet...)

04 Feb 2022 11:42 #39419 by Banj
I've never understood crochet, what happens once you get the ball through the little hoop? 

04 Feb 2022 11:43 #39420 by Charlotte
You have a sip of tea :confident:

04 Feb 2022 11:45 #39421 by Banj
 Guess I'll stick to crazy golf then.