May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

The Trailer Park

27 Jan 2022 17:36 #39216 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
And the forum is on the internet. :dry:

Then again, maybe you're a masochist who doesn't really want to be in a nice paradisiacal (?) place...

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jan 2022 23:04 #39229 by Charlotte
Well both your posts are deleted now, but I swear I saw your test post earlier. Did you delete one or both, yourself, Dave?

28 Jan 2022 00:02 #39233 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
 Need more info. How are you posting etc. Maybe send me a PM Dave if the problem continues.

28 Jan 2022 03:57 #39234 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
Ok, see if this works?...

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

28 Jan 2022 03:59 #39235 by Digital Dave
Ok, like before it did, but when I tried to edit it, or add a screenshot...

If this is seen, this is one of the errors I was getting.

Attachments:

28 Jan 2022 04:06 - 28 Jan 2022 04:08 #39236 by Digital Dave
Ok, did it jump over the bump, being able to post a few? If so, here's all I was trying to post earlier.

This was the text I tried to do back to Charlotte, which besides text, was only this screenshot added? (showing what I typed, and the error I kept getting in the previous post. ... But I do notice, I have to now use the 'Attachments' button, when I used to just drag and drop images, etc. So I have to select which images to add, and the drag and drop just doesn't respond. At least nothing I can see, as far as movement, actions, etc. And they should be within limits, else I would think I would get an error showing that.  Lastly, when I wasn't able to post anything, it was about 5 or so hours ago, and just decided to try again before going to bed. (Calling for Snow again tomorrow, so not sure if I will have any free time to check in. But will if I can.)

Attachments:

28 Jan 2022 12:57 #39238 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park

Ok, like before it did, but when I tried to edit it, or add a screenshot...

If this is seen, this is one of the errors I was getting.

I have had that happen to me on one occasion and I seem to recall someone else (possibly you  ) experiencing it once before. In my case it was caused by my own error when I copied and pasted something into the text field from a webpage on another site without checking it first. My guess is that the body of text contained extraneous characters/embedded code that confused the forum. I don't recall how I fixed it, but it eventually sorted itself out, it may be the attachment problem is related and caused by the same error. I suspect after a few refreshes and log ins your posting should be back to normal, and you seem to be able to post now.

28 Jan 2022 23:19 - 28 Jan 2022 23:19 #39255 by Charlotte
Pfft. I was going to go to bed when the episode I was watching, ended, but it ended with something I need to find out more about (although I suspect, I at least need it confirmed) so I guess I need to start seeing the next episode. And then go to bed. Before the episode ends. Because I'm sleepy. :stare:

28 Jan 2022 23:36 #39256 by Digital Dave
That's always a catcher... Seeing the ending of one episode, then having to see the beginning of the next one.

You either fall asleep during it, or the whole thing starts up again. :) ... I also finished up Ozark last night, only to learn, it was only the half of the last (Forth) season. But it's been pretty good, if not Bat Sh!t Crazy. :)

28 Jan 2022 23:39 #39257 by Charlotte
Oh right, I was supposed to get to bed, not watch the entire episode. I forgot. :dumb:
*goes back to Netflix to try and find a suitable place to stop...*