April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Aywas Thread

23 Aug 2021 07:58 - 23 Aug 2021 08:04 #36123 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Aywas Thread

Some of the latest Aywas stuff I made. Been a while for some of it, actually. The meteor watcher set (with the background and telescope) and the small items had a deadline of Aug 6th but was only made available on site a couple of days ago. The snoodle (snake pet, this month on the theme of dogs) was uploaded almost a week ago but made available today. 

The other clothing set might have been perfect for the lunar meteor event (which the other set was made for) but I was going through old sketches after the deadline for that event, and found a sketch of the shoes. I decided to finish them (and a bunch of other things) and then felt they needed something more, so I added the clothes and visir. 

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Aug 2021 11:16 #36124 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Aywas Thread
I like the long doggie. :lol:
It has a lovely expression and the colouring of the eyes, with the sharp highlights, successfully draws your attention to that.

23 Aug 2021 11:45 #36125 by Charlotte
:) I can't take credit for the expression, though. I like the snoodles because they all look so infinitely happy. I just gave it a ball to play with. And ears. And legs. :P

23 Aug 2021 13:03 #36126 by Charlotte
Those snoodles come in packs of five and the first one has been chosen. And named.... Marcus. :giggle:
(Not by me!)

05 Oct 2021 19:37 #37045 by Charlotte
I've done some pets and items and such for this years Halloween - or I should say Ghoulish Gala - on Aywas. And I finally got around to making a halloween set I have been considering doing for a year or two... (for my own shop, not the site event - it's reusing the lines of my goblin halloween costume, and that would disqualify it for official site stuff)

Attachments:

05 Oct 2021 22:16 #37049 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Aywas Thread
Looks nice. ... The Wife actually decided to make a Halloween Wreath this year and it looks pretty good. Not sure why she decided to, but now mentioned she wouldn't mind decorating for it some.   She's always done the Christmas thing, but never Halloween. 

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

05 Oct 2021 22:46 #37055 by Charlotte
Well, decorating can be fun. Which reminds me I still have no christmas decorations, since they were stolen shortly before I left Arboga last year. Who the hell steals christmas decor? :dunno:

05 Oct 2021 23:01 #37058 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Aywas Thread
The Grinch? :dunno:

05 Oct 2021 23:06 #37059 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Aywas Thread
Just the Idiots! ... And they actually do that quite often, especially the more expensive things in front yards.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

06 Oct 2021 10:41 #37063 by Charlotte
Well mine was in a box in the basement. And they went through the trouble of looking through it and leaving two things. But not my latest or priciest things. They did take a lot of junk, too, though...