April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

22 Mar 2024 20:01 #49667 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
Ooooh, awwww.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Mar 2024 20:01 #49668 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
:aha:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

22 Mar 2024 22:18 #49670 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Merlin would be proud of me for sitting on this keyboard...

And I've already got the Chatty achievement for meowing over a hundred times. :)
Attachments:

22 Mar 2024 22:37 #49671 by Charlotte
Yes he would be. And for all the meowing - that is also one of his favourite passtimes. :aha:

23 Mar 2024 16:00 #49675 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
There's some dungeon crawly action RPG called Book of Demons free on GoG at the moment 

24 Mar 2024 16:24 - 24 Mar 2024 16:28 #49688 by Charlotte
Palia keeps saying "servers WILL be coming down for maintenance at 4 pm cet" but isn't that like... already? :dumb:

Edit: I guess they might mean tomorrow... :hmm: They ARE updating with the newest patch tomorrow. 

24 Mar 2024 17:44 #49689 by Valence
Server maintenance followed by massive download followed by long installation is my least favourite moment of gaming. :pout:

24 Mar 2024 18:23 #49690 by Charlotte
:aha: And they've planned it for just when I get home from work, in the afternoon/evening...

24 Mar 2024 19:31 - 24 Mar 2024 19:36 #49691 by Charlotte
Golden Bee! :excited:

Edit: :ohmy: Two more!? I had to chop 800 wood to even get to see the 1st one, and that's just what I chopped TODAY. And then the next few trees also had bees??? Makes me wonder how many I've missed entirely since I started playing :hmm: (I also literally missed the last two, so I still only captured one - but at least maybe I can hope to find a star-quality one some day...)

24 Mar 2024 20:38 - 25 Mar 2024 00:01 #49692 by Valence
Two Bee or not Two Bee. :giggle:

Meanwhile I'm dying far too many times in the tutorial of Guardians Of The Galaxy.

But at least the deaths give me a momentary break from having to listen to Rocket going on and on and on and on...
Shut up!!!! 

EDIT: And after much play and a few more deaths I finally got to the end of Chapter One. It's a little less fiddly on a controller (the gamepad detection glitched out during that earlier play and forced me to use the keyboard) but even then it's still quite fiddly during the boss/mob battles when you're having to give orders to all the other characters while also shooting and trying to stay alive. And it isn't helped when the button prompts inexplicably switch from X-Box to Playstation at random moments. Do you want me to press A or X or "cross" which looks like X but is actually A??? :rage:

But despite all that (and the relentless dialogue- I've never heard so much chat in a game!) it is quite good fun. And just before quitting I had to make a rather difficult choice too. Hmmm, dilemmas. :hmm:

Warning: Spoiler!
Attachments: