Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

Gaming

17 Jun 2023 19:49 - 17 Jun 2023 21:46 #45886 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Another day, another new outfit.
Stylish. :confident:

:dry:
Anyway I have had a sleep, levelled up and used my two sigil stones to do some amateur, unofficial enchanting and I've boosted my carry weight by 65 points! :ohmy:
That's increased so much that I'm tempted settle for less carrying and sell one of the items to get some gold back after all those repairs. :hmm:
A decision for another day, methinks.
I'll probably have another outfit by then. :lol:

EDIT: And after a switch to Skyrim... Pesky Falmer! :shakefist:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jun 2023 19:05 #45909 by Mr.Bungle
Replied by Mr.Bungle on topic Gaming
Any mention of starfield in this insanely huge thread 😬😂

18 Jun 2023 19:10 #45910 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
I think I have mentioned that I'll probably need a new computer before I can play it.

I have a co-worker who's literally counting the days until it's released... (and he got a new computer this spring, I think in anticipation)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

18 Jun 2023 19:12 - 18 Jun 2023 19:12 #45911 by Mr.Bungle
Yea me too. My 10 year old pc is definitely showing it’s age.  I’m a fan of elite dangerous. Rocket league. Project zomboid.  Just name a few oh yea Mk11 on my ps5

18 Jun 2023 21:44 #45914 by Valence

Any mention of starfield in this insanely huge thread 😬😂

Yeah, we were drooling over the trailers  last week.  

And I played a bit of Elite Dangerous when it was given away free but it's one of those games that requires so much commitment. If I had the time to play it I'd definitely like to give it another go sometime.

Meanwhile I've just been looting a cave in Oblivion and getting slightly frustrated at my lockpicking. I spent nearly ten minutes trying to crack an "Average" lock on a chest and when I finally got inside it barely contained enough gold to pay for all the lockpicks that I snapped. :pout:
Wish I could somehow transfer the literally hundreds of picks I have in Skyrim. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr.Bungle

18 Jun 2023 22:37 #45915 by Mr.Bungle
Loved oblivion . Such a great game.  

I love space games.  Since star citizen runs like garbage on my pc too I have Elite to play. If ya need help 👊🏻

19 Jun 2023 18:31 #45918 by Valence
That recent Steam update is far from a good thing.
*clicks desktop icon to launch game*
"Waiting For Network"
"Logging you in"
Then it launches the launcher in full screen plus the little window for special offers and I'm still waiting for the game to start.

All that stuff used to happen instantly in the background but now it's just as bad as Epic's launcher. :(

And... View>Screenshots... Oh, something went wrong again. :eyeroll:

19 Jun 2023 19:33 #45922 by Valence
...and I'm continuing to try and earn more Oblivion gold from constant buying and selling of any random thing. Well, stealing and selling. :blush:
All whilst wearing my latest outfit of some rather bizarre groin-less trousers! :blink: :dunno:
Don't think I'll be wearing those for long. :dry:
But I think I've found a place to keep my excessive, uncarryable loot. No, I still can't afford a house but after a certain death of a certain someone (wasn't me! :paranoid:) one particular house is now vacant and it contains a few sacks. Apparently sacks are the important containers in Oblivion. :stare:

I'm now getting ready to return to the Imperial City for a quest and maybe some jewellery shopping. I stupidly sold a necklace the other day that I should have kept cos it would have made a great enchantment with that second sigil stone, and I can't buy it back cos the merchant's inventory respawned and the only person who normally sells that stuff is back in the big city. So... :brb:

19 Jun 2023 19:43 #45924 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
Trousers were kind of groinless originally, you know. Hence the need for cod pieces I guess. :dry:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

19 Jun 2023 19:57 #45925 by Valence
In this case it's yet another example of  only the female version  looking ridiculous. :lol: