May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

Gaming

17 Feb 2023 21:14 #44467 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Stole that nice looking statue of Dibella and put it in my Honeyside bedroom. :)

And there were none of your console commands here. :nope:
I stole it properly and took quite some time trying to place it in the right position and rotation.
Oh, wait. It's probably gonna fly off when I open that chest. :dumb:

May actually take it back to Breezehome or Lakeview when I'm returning that way. But until then it will look nice right here on that not-to-be-opened chest.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Feb 2023 21:24 #44469 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
I have one of those too, but without the cloth (so all gold). And no console for it either. If I CAN get it through normal game means that's how I get things :stare:

including snarky sharks. When I find them.

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

17 Feb 2023 22:50 #44470 by Charlotte
I take it the dodgy farm dividers aren't just fences? I can't really think of what else they could be... but the fences don't have dodgy edges... :dry:

Anyway I was trying to get somewhere today to find an item and when pressing M it showed a general area on the map but no arrow, so I started there, and rode. And rode. And rode... Until I was almost at Whiterun, and an arrow finally appeared on the map :stare: Anyway, riding a long way meant I found some other things along the way, including a couple of angry gargoyles in the distance... They seemed to want to attack to I turned the horse around and went the other way (I was over encumbered so couldn't really get off and fight... and not having met gargoyles before I have no idea how difficult they are.)

Anyway, I went back home, unloaded, went back out, and finally found the place I was looking for and got over encumbered again, and went back home to unload... and now I can't recall where I saw those gargoyles. Plus a dead horse, a cart and I'm guessing some dead merchants or travellers nearby even if I didn't see them last time... I guess I'll have to try to find the place again tomorrow. Might have been on the road passing that monument thing. :hmm:

But for now :zzz:

18 Feb 2023 12:30 #44471 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
I don't think I've ever seen a gargoyle. Apart from a loading screen maybe. :dumb:

18 Feb 2023 12:53 #44472 by Charlotte
If I hadn't seen them on the loading screen I would probably have mistaken them for falmers. With wings. :dumb:

18 Feb 2023 13:03 #44473 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
 They're twice the size of Falmers, at least they are before I've finished with them 

18 Feb 2023 13:49 #44474 by Charlotte
:ohmy:

Well, I only saw them from a distance.... :unsure:

18 Feb 2023 19:30 - 18 Feb 2023 19:31 #44481 by Charlotte
I kind of wish those housecarls would wait for an invitation before moving in (and going "Are you lost?" when entering your own home :shakefist: and then sitting down at your still not organised dinner table and looking at you susiciously :paranoid: )

Edit: and funnily enough I have now been fighting gargoyles in an unrelated place and quest from where I saw the ones yesterday... 

18 Feb 2023 19:54 #44482 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
Well now you know how big they are 

18 Feb 2023 20:48 #44483 by Charlotte
Well, I mostly saw them crumpled on the ground after Lydia attacked with a combo of chain lighting and fireballs. I should remember not to give her staffs/staves to carry... It gets kind of chaotic. :dry: