April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

25 Sep 2021 21:36 #36818 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Ah, but do you have drifty stick?

I managed to "cure" mine by completely taking it to pieces and blasting everything with one of those aerosol duster things but it has started to return a little bit these last few days.
Where did I put those screwdrivers? :hmm:

It seems like only a few days since I was complaining in another thread about spiders as big as your hand and today after returning to my homestead after an evening adventure I found two of these waiting for me. :pout:

Near my home! :shakefist:
And there were also a couple of those weirdos vomiting that lurid green stuff everywhere...

Near my home!!! :shakefist:

But it was a good adventure beforehand involving creepy dungeons and ominous stairways like this...

Hands up if you like that kind of thing.

:lol: Yeah, I do too.

I did get killed a few times by a particularly awkward necromancer but a change of tactics managed to get rid of him... eventually.
And now that I'm back at my homestead I may get back into building mode to furnish some of the rooms. Which will also mean I have to get into shopping mode too to get enough iron for all the fittings. :eyeroll:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Sep 2021 21:49 #36823 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
That's one grumpy looking spider.

And I hear Banj's stick is better than bacon. Though I'm not sure whether it's drifty bacon or not... :S

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

26 Sep 2021 19:49 #36837 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
No drifty sticky. It's all fine apart from the trigger now being unattached. After some research it appears this is a fairly common occurrence with this particular controller. Now comes the decision of whether it's worth trying to send back the controller under warranty which wil cost almost as much as it costs to buy another one... or whether I attempt to fix the problem with magic, i mean technical skill... or maybe magic 

26 Sep 2021 20:13 #36843 by Charlotte
Use magic! :woohoo: :excited:

26 Sep 2021 20:19 #36844 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
 What could possibly go wrong? 

26 Sep 2021 20:30 #36845 by Valence
Get out your magic wand! Or "screwdriver", as it's more commonly known. :confident:

Ah, I do love the distant landscapes in Oblivion. Don't you agree, Invincible Sean Bean?

Where's he gone? :dunno:
Let's backtrack and see...
Oh, yes, he's invincibly killing all the little baddies that I don't bother with anymore now that he does the hard work. :lol:

Everyone should have an Invincible Sean Bean in their game. :)

However, a little further on that beautiful sunny landscape went a bit "Red Sky At Night" again which is never a good sign. :dry:

Made an effort to kill those Scamps myself but now I have the dilemma of trying to close the nasty gate or continuing on to the temple to take Invincible Sean Bean to "safety".... even though he's invincible. :whistle: 
And while the not-dying Sean Bean may be a great help if I go through the gate I'm not sure possibly-dying Jauffre will be. But am I supposed to go through for plot reasons? :hmm:
I think it may be time for one of those strategic savepoints. :aha:
Attachments:

26 Sep 2021 20:40 #36848 by Charlotte
Why does "Oblivion" makes me think the screenshots should be of a run down motel or something, with flickering lights and strange, oversized peepholes in the doors? :? Your oblivion seems so different from mine...

26 Sep 2021 20:56 #36849 by Valence
:blink:

26 Sep 2021 21:02 #36850 by Charlotte
Apparently my oblivion was confused with Observer. :dumb:

26 Sep 2021 21:02 #36851 by Valence
Hmm, are you thinking of that Epic Freebie that was called >Observer? :hmm: