May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

The Trailer Park

23 Apr 2021 22:56 - 24 Apr 2021 00:27 #34563 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park

And next week I may try that roboty thing that Banj was excited about.

Was gonna be impatient and watch one now but they're all really short episodes. Maybe another time then.
Oh look, that Shadow And Bone thing is available. I'll have a go at that...

EDIT: and after 7 minutes it's looking like every other "Young Adult" story for teenagers. Maybe The Irregulars will turn up later. :dry:

EDIT2: :zzz: *rewinds* :confident:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Apr 2021 23:55 #34564 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
Have you happened to have seen The Irregulars already? - I saw the add for it, but haven't checked it out yet. ... I've been trying to get in some drawing time lately & will throw something on for ambient noise and the occasional peek here and there, But I don't want to put something on that I actually want to watch and enjoy. Because when I watch something, I usually pay full attention to not miss stuff. So usually use re-runs and the like for drawing time. Movies, TV shows or Soccer games, or I just put in the AirPods and listen to Music.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

24 Apr 2021 09:14 #34566 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
I watched the Irregulars. I know I did. Not sure I know what it was... :S Was it the one with the kids and a wee bit of Sherlock Holmes? If so, it was a decent show but I think it would have benefitted from NOT having used Holmes and Watson and instead having been a completely stand alone story.

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

24 Apr 2021 11:48 #34567 by Valence
I think I've only watched the first episode of The Irregulars. I may get back to it but not yet.

Shadow And Bone did improve as I moved on to episode two but, not having read (or even heard of) the books, I don't completely understand everything about the world they live in. Hopefully they'll explain more as it goes on.
And I did give in to that impatience and got through several of those little episodes of Love, Death And Robots.
It's an odd show and very inconsistent. Some of them are very flimsy indeed and the CGI varies in quality. But it's interesting enough and easy to watch. :)

24 Apr 2021 12:10 #34568 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
I just remember seeing it advertised and think I just clicked to add to watchlist, but can't actually recall what all it was about? But it must have looked interesting enough for me to add it. :)

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

24 Apr 2021 22:47 #34572 by Valence
Was looking around for a Netflix film and got a bit excited to see that season three of Colony is finally arriving next month. :excited:
It's quite a while since I watched it so I might start rewatching the earlier episodes now that I need something else to fill the late sleepy nights. :)

But I was looking for a Saturday film, wasn't I?
Yes, I'll try Stowaway.

25 Apr 2021 13:47 #34574 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
I've been watching Black Mirror. Netflix, why do you treat each season as a separate entity and make me go and search for it again to carry on with the following season instead of just carrying on like you do with any other series? :shakefist: :rage:

25 Apr 2021 13:49 #34575 by Charlotte
I'm not sure Netflix can hear you from over here... :dry:

25 Apr 2021 13:54 #34576 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park
They see and hear everything, always :paranoid:

25 Apr 2021 14:40 #34577 by Charlotte
Oh. :dry: