April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

29 Apr 2021 07:01 - 29 Apr 2021 07:02 #34618 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
I've been having a lot of head aches lately. Yesterday was unusually bad. And one of the few things I can do without making it worse is watch telly (or Netflix).
Speaking of telly I've looked over my channels/subscription and made some changes. So come May I will have more channels at a lower price... (mostly adding history/nature type channels)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Apr 2021 11:36 #34620 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park

I will have more channels at a lower price...

Whaaaat?! :ohmy:
It's usually the other way round for me. The cost of "normal" telly just keeps on rising but that's mainly down to the extortionate cost of football in the UK. Netflix is the only thing that doesn't change too much. :dry:

And I know how you feel about just slouching in front of the TV. Haven't been having headaches though, it's just relentless tiredness for me. I really wanted a bit of late-night gaming this week with ARK and Lords Of The Fallen but I just can't drag myself away from the snoozy sofa as Netflix starts playing the next episode.

29 Apr 2021 11:55 #34621 by Charlotte
:P Well I still have netflix on the computer rather than the telly. And a rather uncomfortable sofa... (It needs new mattress/pillows but that costs almost as much as an entirely new sofa...)

29 Apr 2021 17:40 #34622 by Charlotte
That was the last of Shadow & Bone. I'm pretty sure there will be a season 2 even if they did a pretty good job of wrapping things up. (At the start of the episode I just felt there was no way they could wrap up the current story lines enough in just one episode but... they did.)

I read one of those gossipy pages about when to expect a season 2 and they always say Netflix takes about 18 months between seasons. So I guess we'll have to wait for a while, now....

29 Apr 2021 20:48 #34626 by Valence
They'll probably cancel it once I start liking it. :dry:
Will watch the final episode at 10:30. :thumbup:

29 Apr 2021 21:46 - 29 Apr 2021 21:47 #34627 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
Still being very careful whilst reading post where some shows are being discussed.... :unsure: But I've been spending most of my time in the basement getting the drywall work done, and not sure why, but I went on HBOMax, and decided to start watching GOT again. Started watching it last weekend? Just got a few episodes in, but this past weekend, anytime I was in the basement working, I had it on & now around the mid point of Season 2. ... After that I will probably watch a few of the others I've mentioned, but with those, I will do so when I'm sitting down & actually watching it, instead of peeking here & there.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

29 Apr 2021 22:50 #34629 by Valence
Just finished it. :stare:
So don't click this, Dave.

Warning: Spoiler!

And I too have been thinking about a GoT binge. My last rewatch got cut off at season three so if I do start again I'll probably pick it up from there. But I'll continue with Colony for now. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Digital Dave

30 Apr 2021 09:13 - 30 Apr 2021 09:14 #34631 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
Thanks for the head's up! ... But yep, and that's just where I ended last night. Season 2, episode 9. ... So tonight will start with the final episode of S-2. I haven't watched it since it originally aired, so it's been a nice re-visit. (Even though I'm working at the same time, with drywalling, I'm actually able to see pretty much watch it whilst sanding and applying spackle.) Not like stuff I watch at work, while doing computer work. In that case, I'm mostly listening and catching scenes here and there.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

30 Apr 2021 13:34 #34637 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park

And I too have been thinking about a GoT binge. My last rewatch got cut off at season three so if I do start again I'll probably pick it up from there.

That's three quarters of the way through the good half :whistle:

30 Apr 2021 13:50 #34638 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic The Trailer Park