April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Totally Random

15 Feb 2016 18:25 #13344 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Totally Random
I suppose that's a valid point...

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Feb 2016 21:16 #13345 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Totally Random
I don't know, Charlotte. Those heart-shaped bullets seem to have some pretty sharp, valid points too! You could take someone's eye out with one of those! Love will definitely be blind then!
I'll take my chances with the antlers. :)

14 Mar 2016 21:10 #13526 by Valence
Still haven't seen the new Star Wars film but this ILM concept art popped up in a news feed today.

15 Mar 2016 16:11 #13528 by Atto
Replied by Atto on topic Totally Random

Still haven't seen the new Star Wars film

Whaaaaat? I thought I was the only one in the country Val! Ahhh, it's nice to be in such good company. ;)

No smudge tool was harmed in the making of this image.

15 Mar 2016 16:27 #13531 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Totally Random
I haven't seen it either.

15 Mar 2016 16:41 #13533 by Atto
Replied by Atto on topic Totally Random
:woohoo: Wow! 3 people on a sci-fi/fantasy art website who haven't seen it? Thats about as likely as Donald Trump running for president........errr....oh yeah, right.

No smudge tool was harmed in the making of this image.

16 Mar 2016 00:16 #13534 by Valence
I do want to see said film, I'm not one of those anti-Star Wars curmudgeons, I just go to the cinema about as often as I go to the opera. ;)
So until I get hold of a shiny Betamax disc I guess I'll have to stay in our little movie-missing club. Perhaps we can pass the time by not reading books too! :lol:

16 Mar 2016 11:18 #13537 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Totally Random
I have quite a few books and magazines I still haven't read, and a load of DVDs I haven't yet watched, so I guess you are in good company.

16 Mar 2016 21:04 #13541 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Totally Random
I have seen the latest Star Wars. Was actually planning to see it twice but something got in the way. Knowing me, probably a head ache...

I have loads of DVD's and magazines and books I haven't read, though.... :P They had a DVD sale at a local grocery store lately, just cleaning out old rental movies, so I bought a bunch (7 to be exact), but I haven't seen a single one yet. And I had 5 or 6 previously bought ones I haven't watched either :P (And in total that's probably about half of all the DVD's I own...)

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

16 Mar 2016 21:50 #13545 by Valence
Although I suggested it, in reality I just cannot leave a book unread ... ever. Even if I don't like it. Any magazine or book gets read immediately, it's almost compulsive.

I'm almost the same with DVDs, well with films anyway. Box sets are a bit different cos you have you "schedule" them in advance. I find it a bit much to binge on entire TV series in one go. Two episodes at a time is my max out.
As for Star Wars, I'm still trying hard to forget those spoilers for when I finally get to see it. :P