April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Totally Random

17 Apr 2015 15:51 #10184 by microscopi
Replied by microscopi on topic Totally Random
Soul level one, without upgraded gear and stats ? :blink: I've watched speed runs online of people that beat it in under an hr, that's just as crazy as doing it with soul level one. I used to play wow, that was the whole point of that game, rare drops, and fighting over rare drops :unsure:

Bloodborne is getting really crazy harder as i'm going along, and people are saying it's shorter then the rest, but it doesn't feel that way to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Apr 2015 21:27 - 22 Apr 2015 21:29 #10295 by edtuckerartist
Replied by edtuckerartist on topic Totally Random
Totally random link to some awe inspiring art: (forum should have an inspirational thread -if there is not one already) Wow
just one of the amazing paintings
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlotte

24 Apr 2015 13:38 #10350 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Totally Random

(forum should have an inspirational thread -if there is not one already)

Done: cgartnexus.com/index.php/forums/general-...awesome-thread#10349

27 Apr 2015 07:30 - 27 Apr 2015 07:33 #10384 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Totally Random
uhm, if HAL ate my message is it possible to find it "in the backend" or do I have to type all that stuff again???
(EDIT: I'm at work so I can't check for myself just now - but man is it irritating when HAL says I should contact an admin... when will he learn the chain of command, huh?)

...and when will my keyboard stop randomly capitalizing the first letters of some Words? Like "Words".

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

27 Apr 2015 09:31 - 27 Apr 2015 17:54 #10386 by Charlotte
Soooooo........
I sort of wasted all day yesterday exploring a website called Aywas. It's one of those virtual pet sites, but is a little different in that you can contribute items and pet colorations to the site. Most of my time was spent looking for info on how to add items for the human avatars, because I thought that might be easier than colouring pets, but it seems it costs real money - or you have to earn som "gold paws" by colouring pets first... maybe. Not sure I got the hang of it yet, but there's a gazillion different pet versions (most of them not particularly realistic :P) and some mini games and such.

If anyone else is curious to check it out it's at www.aywas.com and Chrome or Safari (or one more browser that I don't remember are preferred, not IE). Also most pages won't show until you've registered and that's "done by hand" so it can take up to 24 hours (did for me as I'm apparently in the opposite time zone to the site admins).

Also, I think if you can get "on their team" of pet designers/colorists you can make some real life money. Not much though, something like 3 dollars a pic. Small pics though and often mostly colouring existing line drawings.

EDIT: Let's see if I can add this without HAL catching me again...
IF you wish to try out Aywas and decide to register, you might want to refer back to me. You can either give my user name ID there: Voluspa (#67552) or use this url: www.aywas.com/register/referral/67552/

27 Apr 2015 09:42 #10387 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Totally Random

uhm, if HAL ate my message is it possible to find it "in the backend" or do I have to type all that stuff again???
(EDIT: I'm at work so I can't check for myself just now - but man is it irritating when HAL says I should contact an admin... when will he learn the chain of command, huh?)

...and when will my keyboard stop randomly capitalizing the first letters of some Words? Like "Words".

He sent me an email telling me your post looked like spam and I believe him :)

27 Apr 2015 16:04 #10390 by Charlotte
Well, if it walks like spam, and talks like spam... oh... :S

Thanks for bringing the post back, though :P

01 May 2015 13:42 - 01 May 2015 13:44 #10459 by edtuckerartist
Replied by edtuckerartist on topic Totally Random
Browsing the internet with a migraine/headache while listening to LOUD (C**p) music from my neighbors oh what fun.
Payback will be a b***h when I play some dubstep at 2am :P

02 May 2015 08:52 #10478 by Charlotte
Migraines are no fun. Unfortunately for me, when my neighbours play loud music they get so deaf they don't hear anything I do in response. Like scream at the top of my lungs for them to be quiet. "Did you hear something?" "Nooo let's party! Lets SING ALONG!" :P

The worst neighbours haven't been so bad in the last year or so. Guess the teens either grew a year older or moved out... But some people have taken to using the small parking lot beneath my bedroom window as THE nightly gathering spot...

03 May 2015 15:11 #10495 by edtuckerartist