April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Totally Random

23 Jan 2015 15:26 - 23 Jan 2015 15:27 #8338 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic Totally Random

but what if they are zombies and they just haven't worked out how to get in yet?? have you thought of that? they are multiplying by biting each other!!

Um... do we have any volunteers that want to go out there and and find out? :blink:

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Feb 2015 13:11 #8711 by Mindbender
Replied by Mindbender on topic Totally Random
I'm at work (don't tell anyone) ;)

03 Feb 2015 15:04 #8718 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic Totally Random
i'm at work and everyone at work knows i'm here so you can tell anyone :)

03 Feb 2015 16:00 - 03 Feb 2015 16:02 #8721 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic Totally Random
I could be at work, but I'm not. :) Playing hooky, like I did yesterday. - Actually I think I may have a bad head-cold me thinks? :side:

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

03 Feb 2015 17:04 #8727 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Totally Random
I so didn't want to be at work this morning. But I got over it and actually managed to get something useful done in the end :P

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

05 Apr 2015 17:59 #10002 by kazky
So I bought myself a Wii U yesterday, purely for Zelda & so far i've lost a whole day to it, luckily i'm off work :D

05 Apr 2015 18:18 #10004 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Totally Random
does that mean a whole day of work out too, or is the Zelda game onlu mildly interactive so to speak...? Been looking at Wii stuff myself but it seems there's only one console for sale in Sweden at any one time (last I looked it was Wii Mini in Red and nothing else), plus the games I'd want it for... well, not games exactly, but thinks like zumba and stuff that might actually make me somewhat ineterested in something like exercise (most boring thing in the universe), don't seem to be available either.

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

05 Apr 2015 18:26 #10005 by Domtopia
Replied by Domtopia on topic Totally Random
I like the Wii U. The other consoles seem to keep churning out the same old games, just with shinier cars and more realistic hair!

I like the innovative nature of Wii U games. Not all of them of course, because there is a lot of tat on it! But, I do like how they cater so well for those who don't revel in the violence or the depravity that seems so prevalent in today's game markets. I personally am not entertained by that sort of thing, so the Wii U is my console of choice!

Everything's on the right!!!

It's like driving abroad!

05 Apr 2015 18:26 #10006 by kazky
No it's just a sit in chair game :) the exercise stuff on the wii is good though. The sports games have things like bowling & boxing which actually is quite a good work out.

06 Apr 2015 12:40 #10014 by microscopi
Replied by microscopi on topic Totally Random
I'm really into Bloodborne right now, I like games that challenge you to be creative, to get around the difficulty, it feels great when you beat a boss but sometimes after I die in the game, I get so spooked i'm literally shaking lol