April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Totally Random

06 Apr 2015 14:07 #10019 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic Totally Random
Is it a real fighting game micro? I'm the same, I love having to work things out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Apr 2015 15:05 #10049 by edtuckerartist
Replied by edtuckerartist on topic Totally Random
Been playing a fair amount of Minecraft

A little bit of Train sim, Flight sim and Farming sim. (wonders if there is a pattern there somewhere?)
Not found a Game sim yet sadly. :?
Attachments:

09 Apr 2015 22:53 - 09 Apr 2015 22:54 #10055 by microscopi
Replied by microscopi on topic Totally Random
It's an action/adventure rpg Kaz, part of the Dark Souls Series but it's basically merciless, and you die a lot and have to do it all over again. Unless you either run past the enemies or find a shortcut to avoid them to get to the boss, don't get me started on the bosses tho, they're insanley hard. I managed to beat the first two already without much problem so far tho, fingers crossed :side:

That is looking cool Ed, looks like he's part castle part king :lol:

10 Apr 2015 10:18 #10060 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Totally Random

It's an action/adventure rpg Kaz, part of the Dark Souls Series but it's basically merciless, and you die a lot and have to do it all over again. Unless you either run past the enemies or find a shortcut to avoid them to get to the boss, don't get me started on the bosses tho, they're insanley hard. I managed to beat the first two already without much problem so far tho, fingers crossed :side:

How does it compare to the rest of the souls games?

10 Apr 2015 22:46 #10063 by microscopi
Has the same mechanics of a Souls Game Banj, it's just like Dark Souls imo, although you don't use a shield, instead you have a gun, so it's about playing more offensively. It's still got all the shortcuts and item discovery like in every souls game,
Also the bosses are badass, just like always, definitely worth playing!

11 Apr 2015 10:27 #10070 by Banj
I've played all the others to death (many deaths), but I'm unlikely to be playing that for some time as I don't have a PS4.

11 Apr 2015 15:32 #10073 by microscopi
I've only played Dark Souls, I had a hell of a time beating smough and ornstein, I needed help and the ring didn't drop, not that I even attempted PVP. Might get into Dark Souls 2 because of the PS4 version, Bloodborne is supposed to be similiar to Demon Souls in that you can warp from the beginning using the hub world which you go to when you die.

11 Apr 2015 16:14 #10077 by Banj
Pfft, O & S aren't that tough :P

I lost my enthusiasm for DS2 a few weeks back. I got about half way through NG+4 and decided it was going to take forever to get the last couple of trophies and I find it far more tedious than the previous 2 games, so I put it to one side.

14 Apr 2015 22:04 #10116 by microscopi
o.O
I didn't realize I was talking to a DS master, NG+4 pfff :P

I can't imagine what you have to do for those trophies, but it sounds life draining, I am going slow with Bloodborne, its too fun to race through, will let you know when i'm on NG +4 :woohoo:

15 Apr 2015 09:57 #10122 by Banj
Master might be pushing it :unsure: NG+4 is probably about as far as I have gone in any of them, I usually stop out of boredom by that point. I've also done a soul level one play through of Dark Souls and it was probably the easiest runs of the game I'd had.

The trophies for Demon's Souls were more er... soul destroying (badom-tish). Many of those are reliant on completely random (and in several cases rare) drops from specific enemies. But I did it eventually *twitch* I sure showed them who's boss *twitch* :argh: