Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

Totally Random

07 Jan 2015 23:27 #8035 by Domtopia
Replied by Domtopia on topic Totally Random
Sounds like you do.

Everything's on the right!!!

It's like driving abroad!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jan 2015 23:41 - 07 Jan 2015 23:42 #8036 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Totally Random
I agree that violence only creates more violence. But I don't know how to respond to such actions. I DO think terrorists ought to be apprehended, put on trial and placed in jail rather than just bombed by a drone... I mean those planes will kill people because they MIGHT be terrorists (or they might even just happen to know terrorists) and they (the drones) are both judge and executioner as well. These people are criminals and should be trialed, not martyred.

That said, I know how I felt at 9/11 when my sister was in New York (she was unharmed I should add, but it took many long hours before we knew). I wanted to hunt them down and kill them. And when I read about all the girls they kidnap to keep as "wives" and sex slaves - and where they apparently think that you're not a pedo if the girl's not "your kind of muslim". I wouldn't mind seeing those guys dead either. If I lived where these things happened and felt I had the means of doing something, anything, I wouldn't be surprised if I turned to violence too. (Though more likely I'd just be scared as heck.)

Not that violence is right - I really don't think it is. But I think it's very easy to get so scared and angry that you give up your principles and go out for revenge. And sitting here far away with no means of doing anything at all, is very frustrating.

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

08 Jan 2015 00:19 - 08 Jan 2015 00:21 #8037 by kazky
Replied by kazky on topic Totally Random
Yep, everything you just said Charlotte, I hate violence in all its forms, it kills me a little every time I see or hear about it.

But I wish we could get rid of all this, those innocent people, what is the point, it's stupid. Do they genuinely feel that the prophet Muhammad had been violated by the drawings and avenged by 12 deaths?

14 Jan 2015 23:59 #8158 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic Totally Random
People like these don't really need a reason to kill, they just simply hate anyone, and unfortunately the innocent always suffer from this. I don't like violence either, but can't say I'm sad when they do take people like this out though. ... It's truly a sad world we live in, and it's getting worse.

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

15 Jan 2015 12:10 #8164 by Domtopia
Replied by Domtopia on topic Totally Random
Violence and hatred just make more violence and hatred.

It is up to those who are still around not to get caught up in that same cycle.

Everything's on the right!!!

It's like driving abroad!

15 Jan 2015 12:22 #8165 by kazky

People like these don't really need a reason to kill, they just simply hate anyone, .

that's absolutely right Dave, and unfortunately in these situations there is no reasoning with them

15 Jan 2015 13:44 #8168 by Digital Dave
Nope, none at all. Very sad.

22 Jan 2015 13:15 #8284 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Totally Random

Look at all our visitors! :woohoo:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Attachments:

22 Jan 2015 13:28 #8287 by Digital Dave
Must have been an open house. :) Or maybe one bad kid who likes to jump up and down on the doorbell mat. :P

22 Jan 2015 13:34 #8292 by kazky
are you giving away sweeties Charlotte? we need to invite them in and then lock the door....¬_¬