May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

Gaming

18 Jan 2023 14:51 #44008 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
I knew he was Max Von Sydow when he did the voiceover for the trailer. :P
Also Christopher Plummer is the Greybeard chap and General Tullius is Colonel Tigh from Battlestar Galactica.
Also that woman from Babylon 5 is ...erm... lots of characters. :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jan 2023 14:58 #44009 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
 Dwight Schultz is Neloth.

18 Jan 2023 15:04 #44010 by Valence
I'm looking forward to meeting him just for that reason. :lol:

18 Jan 2023 15:07 #44011 by Valence
And while we're talking of voices, the woman who is Yennefer in Witcher 3 was one of the main characters in the TV show Andor and it was very distracting. :stare:

18 Jan 2023 16:15 #44012 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
*thinks most Skyrim people sound the same*

and also *thinks Val should've been able to just click at all those furs and carpets and wall decorations ages ago*
:paranoid:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

18 Jan 2023 16:53 #44013 by Valence
If you think everyone in Skyrim sounds the same then you shouldn't play Oblivion. That game has Patrick Stewart, Sean Bean and... what sounds like two other voices. :lol:

I never clicked things before cos I only learned about the different kinds of Id codes when you started messing around with this.
If you do have any specific things in certain locations that you want me to check out then do tell and I'll have a looky-loo when I get on my PC later.

18 Jan 2023 17:50 #44014 by Valence
...and furs are listed as pelts. :confident:

Attachments:

18 Jan 2023 18:19 #44015 by Valence
I also found some codes for the animated salmon FX (00108E35) (00108E37) and tried to put one in the trough...

Well, it was a nice idea. :oops:
It looked the right size in the preview window but it's far too big and actually swam around me in the air before turning back. :lol:

Obviously you can setscale and nudge it around but then it's tiny!

Attachments:

18 Jan 2023 19:14 #44017 by Valence

Val I think that's either due to that Unofficial Patch, or a mod.
Edit: Or the creation kit? Either way it certainly would make things easier... But maybe less fun... :dry: 

After looking through my Vortex list I can now confirm that apparently it is a mod that lets you see the extra info in the console. I didn't realise this before and it's actually one of the most recent mods I added. It's called mfg-console and I only got it so that I could tweak facial expressions in my screenshots, I didn't know it did anything else. :dumb:
And I don't think it's available for Special Edition. :(

18 Jan 2023 19:24 #44019 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
Well Pfft, 
(for the mod)

As for the furs/pelts, they might be listed as such in the creation kit but... alas, not in the console help. But I'll try those numbers. 

Today, I realised that I didn't have to have that view of a necromancy altar with dead skellies on it anymore, so I decided to do something about that. However, it seems the skellies beneath the altar was part of that patch of ground or something, so I had to hide them instead of clean them away... 

Then I went back inside and realised I had messed up when placing my silverware in the kitchen (yes, MY silverware :stare: That Nephos dude or whatshisname doesn't need it anymore and console lets me say it's not stolen, so ha!) and it was once again all over the place, including the large platter I had very carefully placed on top of the cupboard... :dry: 

And then... I'm not sure what caused this :dumb:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.
Attachments: