April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

21 Dec 2018 16:14 #23181 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming

I can't seem to build ladders anywhere... and I did place the scanner room on top of one of those general room module thingies... But I can't GET TO IT. Or into it. Actually I could make a hatch but I already made two hatches elsewhere and didn't want one in the scanner room... good thing deconstructing is simple and without material loss....

:eyeroll:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Dec 2018 17:08 #23183 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
:stare:
I blame you for ruining christmas this year. I can't stop swimming and hoarding and building and I'm not doing anything I should get done before leaving for my family visit. I also bought way too much chocolates today, and I'll blame that on you too, while I'm at it. So there!

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

21 Dec 2018 17:09 #23184 by Charlotte
Oh and I discovered a hole with 'splosions in it. Right next to my habitat :unsure:

21 Dec 2018 18:47 #23185 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
:dry:

21 Dec 2018 20:52 #23186 by Charlotte
For advancements, I now have a table to sit at while pretending to eat a normal breakfast...
I also found a bench and now my pda thinks I should meditate on how problems only exist in the mind or some such.

21 Dec 2018 21:53 #23188 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Morrowind keeps telling me to meditate too. In that case it's code for "you're about to level up" so you have to go and find a bed to rest in before you can boost your stats. And the last time I did that I also had a dream too. :hmm:
And even though I'm progressing with various quests and factions I still can't make any advancement in the Thieves' Guild. I just can't do the pickpocketing thing for that key and there's no way I can kill ALL those people in the Council Club. Although at least I now know why they're all so eager to get involved in the violence, apparently they're all members of some nasty gang and some guard at the nearby Fort wants "someone" to get rid of the "bad people."
Well, it ain't gonna be me! :)

At least I don't have to build anything underwater. Yet? :lol:

21 Dec 2018 22:22 #23190 by Charlotte
building under water is fun! Except when you get hull breaches and have to repair them before the whole place is flooded...

I have now added a picture frame to my "bedroom" in which I put a wonderful image of my rescuers being shot down by the weaponized tower and drizzling towards the ocean surface like little flames. Figured it might help me remember what the game is about :P

21 Dec 2018 23:29 #23191 by Charlotte
well, now I have a cyclops named Homer. I haven't dared try to use it yet since the PDA tells me I should be a 3 man crew (which is kinda hard in a one player game...) but I figure it's a good place to stop AND NOT PLAY UNTIL AFTER CHRISTMAS.... We'll see how that goes :dry:

23 Dec 2018 11:23 #23196 by Charlotte
... I managed to stay away until 7 pm which I consider a major accomplishment. And I only took it for a miniscule test run. Then I figured I should stock up on necessities in the lockers once I realized they were openable. And THEN I tried the habitat builder and realized it worked on the sub too, so I added a bunch of stuff that'll hopefully leave the storage lockers free for collected resources and other finds. And then it was almost midnight and I wasn't quite done packing.

Right now I'm on a train, missing both my cat and subnautica. I looked out the window earlier and saw a bioreactor fragment... :unsure:

23 Dec 2018 11:25 #23197 by Charlotte
oh and a little bit earlier I realized I should have colored Homer yellow. Obviously.