May challenge - Alien excavation

Deadline for entry:

April challenge Voting open!

Gaming

07 Nov 2021 21:03 #37761 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
Well only one of the worst culprits is old.... the other one's more kind of middle aged. she keeps harassing the youngest colonist. I guess she thinks he's a nerd. Maybe if she gets the flu, I won't bother to have him treat her :evil:
The old bully is mostly bullying the other old person.

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Nov 2021 21:05 #37762 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
They should be out chopping down trees 

07 Nov 2021 21:11 - 07 Nov 2021 21:59 #37763 by Charlotte
Yes they should... though I currently have enough wood and stone and not enough food. It's quite possible they won't survive until they have their first tomatoes in spring...

Edit: They survived, though just barely.... 

07 Nov 2021 22:34 - 07 Nov 2021 22:35 #37764 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Bullies! :shakefist:

Anyway Geralt is taking part in another horse race and the crowd are on their feet!

Still sitting down, yet on their feet. :dry:
It really would be more comfortable if your backside was actually on that bench, Madam.

There was quite a few of them in that position too, but never mind the squatting crowd, Geralt won those races and was awarded with some splendid saddlebags that increase his carry weight a bit.
So for the first time in ages he's no longer over-encumbered! :woohoo:
Attachments:

08 Nov 2021 12:52 #37766 by Charlotte
Bullies should be shot :stare:

Today I decided to check in on House Flipper, to see if they had updated anything and boy did they. Lots of new items and a whole castle to buy and decorate (once you can afford it :dry:), BUT all my walls are painted white? Well, all my walls in "my" house. I'm currently looking at another house I haven't sold yet and some walls are painted and some are white. Most of them look awful, including the garage walls that I know I chose myself. I also remember not liking the end result but I didn't remember it looking quite this bad. :pinch:

09 Nov 2021 21:19 - 09 Nov 2021 21:19 #37795 by Valence
How the hell am I supposed to get down there??? :pout:

The drop off the ledge is far too big to survive. And I can't find any other way down. The only path round here leads back up to the campfire with that gruff-voiced Roth fellow that I've just argued with and there are no rocks I can climb over either. It's a mystery! :dunno:
Oh, wait. :facepalm:
After walking about aimlessly on the ledge for way too long I've just now remembered that new rope-arrow skill that I only learned yesterday. :oops:

I'm sure my memory is getting worse. :dumb:
Attachments:

09 Nov 2021 21:51 #37796 by Banj

09 Nov 2021 22:55 #37797 by Charlotte

I'm sure my memory is getting worse. :dumb:

:aha:

10 Nov 2021 16:46 #37815 by Banj
Assassin's Creed Chronicles trilogy is free until 15th of November: register.ubisoft.com/ac-chronicles/en-GB
The following user(s) said Thank You: Valence

10 Nov 2021 21:30 - 11 Nov 2021 01:02 #37817 by Valence
They're the 2D-style ones, aren't they?
Grabbed them anyway. :)

Had a rather odd session in Witcher 3 where Geralt kept getting beaten up by very low-level bandits that I encountered randomly on my travels. They didn't kill me but it was taking me ages to kill them and in that time they were taking massive chunks off my health bar.
I'm supposed to be levelling up as I play, why am I getting worse??? :pout:

Anyway went back to the Rosemary And Thyme to stash my loot in the safe chest. Bizarrely, in my glitch-of-the-day, a random NPC was vibrating next to it. :blink: So I ignored him and opened up my inventory, put the stuff away and saw that I was still equipped with the fake sword from the fake fight that Dandelion made me "perform" the other day.
So since then I've been trying to kill all these well-armoured enemies with a pretend toy sword. Idiot! :eyeroll: