April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

10 Oct 2021 21:28 #37174 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
Did a rather satisfying kidnapping in Olde London this evening...

Instead of charging in and failing a few times like I usually do, I sneakily planned it all out first from a high vantage point and systematically took out all the nearby baddies before casually strolling up to the guy to knock him out and and take him away in a nonchalant manner. I did have some slight trouble getting him into a carriage when a passing woman dramatically fainted after seeing the result of my antics. (Passing woman or passing-out woman? :lol:)
I thought her swooning might attract the local police so I backtracked with the body, hid it and then brought the carriage to the hiding place instead. :thumbup:

And like I normally do with this game I do one quest and then spend half an hour just walking round the city enjoying the sights and the way the sunlight shines through the rain. :)
But before I quit I did have a go at another Fight Club in order to throw some guys around...

Kept losing on the final bout though. :pout:
Remember to counter, Evie. Counter! :shakefist:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Oct 2021 22:14 #37176 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming
Should we worry that this game is making a master criminal out of you? :dry:

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

10 Oct 2021 23:36 #37177 by Valence
Yes. Be very worried. :evil:

10 Oct 2021 23:48 #37178 by Charlotte
:argh:

11 Oct 2021 12:36 #37179 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming

I did have some slight trouble getting him into a carriage when a passing woman dramatically fainted after seeing the result of my antics. (Passing woman or passing-out woman? :lol:)
I thought her swooning might attract the local police so I backtracked with the body, hid it and then brought the carriage to the hiding place instead. :thumbup:

So you were concerned the police might get a faint hint about the crime?

11 Oct 2021 12:38 #37180 by Charlotte
:eyeroll:

11 Oct 2021 20:46 #37190 by Valence
Hmm, this looks an interesting place. I wonder what-
Oh, lots of flying things. :eyeroll:

Why is it that everything interesting on the map is always a monster nest when you don't have the bombs to destroy it. :shakefist:
The marker further down the road under the bridge was another one and I ended up falling on it after Roach refused to jump the gap. Well, it sort of did "something" but I definitely wouldn't call it a jump. More of a flop that left us both plummeting into the gang of monsters below. I managed to flail the sword enough to survive but the nest is still there. They're ALL still there because I don't have any bombs!

I have managed to pick lots of those yellowy flowers but I can't get my hands on the other ingredient. Is it Saltpetre? Can't even remember now. :dumb:
But I do remember that no merchant seems to sell it. :(

Attachments:

13 Oct 2021 20:45 #37244 by Valence
After finally uninstalling Hellblade I have refilled that 30GB space with Mad Max...

I haven't played this for aaaaages since they removed it from GFN so now I'm desperately trying to remember what all the controls are. :dumb:
I should really start the story again from the beginning so I can go through the tutorials again. I'm also doing that with Tomb Raider as well just so I can work out what's going on. :)
Attachments:

14 Oct 2021 14:32 #37250 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming
"Listen all! This is the truth of it. Fighting leads to killing, and killing leads to warring. And that was damn near the end of us all. So we reloaded from an earlier save file, and avoided that particular fight until maybe a bit later. "

14 Oct 2021 21:35 #37277 by Valence
Forget about killing and warring, let's just go to the moon in a balloon.....

And...

Warning: Spoiler!

Attachments: