April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

The Trailer Park

02 Oct 2022 11:39 #42275 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic The Trailer Park
...yes, sleeping. :)

It wasn't a bad film but it was rather disjointed, repetitive and way too long.

:zzz:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Oct 2022 17:08 - 07 Oct 2022 17:09 #42360 by Digital Dave
Replied by Digital Dave on topic The Trailer Park
Hey Folks, just checking in... Still working my A$$ off trying to wrap up the basement, which is dragging out a little, with some additions I decided to add. But I just finished the last of the construction phase (for the forming of the walls, etc.) just need to pick up some more drywall this weekend, and start the final stretch on that. But also trying to wrap up the painting on the other side. ... During this, decided to check out the new Thor, so had the bright idea of running the full gauntlet of the Marvel Movies on Disney+ and just two weeks later (Yes, two freakin' weeks!) I finally got to it.   ... Wasn't really worth the wait, but I was working the entire time, so...

I also rewatched the entire show of True Blood, just because I came across it and figured it had been a few years. Plus, it saved me from having to keep searching for something to watch...

I did catch up on a few series on Netflix that showed to have a second seasons available, so re-watched those as well. - Fate; The Winx Saga, and some others I can't recall for some reason? But there were a few.

But been under the weather the past couple days, which I believe was thanks to my Wife being sick the past week. (We share everything at times.)   ... Just hoping I'm passed it, or enough to get some stuff done. Especially with Winter coming. 

I get sketchy around pencils! ...=D

07 Oct 2022 17:34 #42361 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic The Trailer Park
Speaking of winter, I am currently trying to get through monday's episode of House of the Dragon. I don't feel particularly invested, though...

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

07 Oct 2022 17:41 #42362 by Digital Dave
I watched the first two, as they came out... but then just decided to let them build some. I do prefer to watch them at leisure, and not have to wait a week between episodes. ... Haven't seen enough of it to say one way or the other, but I think I recall enjoying, or at least not hating, the two episodes I saw.

Just beats anything showing regular on tv/cable at the moment, and I've been hammering through Netflix stuff, so my queue is quite thin. Maybe 6 on there?

07 Oct 2022 18:02 #42363 by Charlotte
I still enjoy it, at least in part... but sometimes there are scenes or characters that just doesn't interest me much. And I really rather dislike some of the kids... :dry: (You haven't encountered those yet)

07 Oct 2022 18:21 #42365 by Valence
I've watched up to episode five and I know there's a big time jump coming up. :confident:

07 Oct 2022 20:30 #42374 by Digital Dave
I think it's like other 'worlds' we enjoy, like when they create new things (series) that take us back to something we enjoyed, similar to the Star Wars stuff they have on Disney. May not be completely great overall, but it still takes us back to a place we know and enjoy. I'm thinking this one might do the same with GoT. ... Doesn't always work, but there's always the chance. - Think I also saw something about a LOTR spinoff? Haven't seen much, so not sure if it's something that's been made, being made, or future plans?

07 Oct 2022 20:32 #42376 by Charlotte
No idea.
But as for House of the Dragon I'm glad they kept the theme music. I still love it :P

07 Oct 2022 20:32 #42377 by Valence
Rings Of Power is on Amazon Prime. :confident:

07 Oct 2022 20:36 #42378 by Digital Dave
Thanks, might have to check it out. But I don't fool with Amazon Prime much myself, even though my Son still has subscription in place. I hate that they still try to charge for some stuff, when you should have full access to all of it as a member. But they can't help reaching deeper and deeper into your pockets, even if you're already paying them for a service.