April challenge - Banana for scale!

Deadline for entry:

March challenge Winner announced!

Gaming

31 Mar 2022 19:23 #40260 by Banj
Replied by Banj on topic Gaming

I don't even remember there being a gun... :dumb:

I do have a vague feeling of déjà vu about me not remembering a gun, though... :dry:

I'm having deja vu about you having deja vu 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Mar 2022 19:54 #40261 by Valence
Replied by Valence on topic Gaming
I now have two guns (and a short man offered to sell me a third!) but haven't fired any of them yet despite now being able to equip them. :aha:
Been spending more time chatting with everyone.
Well, apart from that one guy who got the proper vampire treatment. :oops:

Apparently that will have consequences. :dry:

31 Mar 2022 19:55 #40262 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Gaming

I don't even remember there being a gun... :dumb:

I do have a vague feeling of déjà vu about me not remembering a gun, though... :dry:

I'm having deja vu about you having deja vu 

me too :aha: me too

Any an all misspellings are henceforth blamed on the cats.

02 Apr 2022 11:58 #40279 by Charlotte
Turns out that when you use an unidentified egg for cooking, you identify it and then you can't ever cook that recipe again... :dry: So I had to change my little cooking mod, so that the food blocks are made with identified eggs, and there are a couple of "Experimental" food blocks (which will decay, unlike the other blocks, and have lower food values) that use the unidentified eggs, and unlocks the recipes that use the identified eggs... Not sure it's the smoothest solution ever, but hopefully it works. (I'd have to try it in another game than the one I'm currently playing as I have now already unlocked those particular eggs.)

02 Apr 2022 13:26 #40280 by Valence
All these eggs make it feel like Easter already. :lol:

02 Apr 2022 15:18 #40282 by Charlotte
All the easter eggs and candy in the shops makes it feel like Easter is already here. Or was here weeks ago... :dry:

02 Apr 2022 21:53 - 02 Apr 2022 22:03 #40284 by Valence
"What kind of creature is this?"

Well, Jonathan, it seems to be the kind of creature that kills you due to it having a health bar as wide as the damn screen! :pout:

I'm in a bit of trouble here.
I've now wasted all my bullets on this thing, after multiple deaths the game felt sorry for me and helped me out by automatically equipping two serums and prompting me to take them but now they're gone too so all I've got left  is an axe and the stun stake. I've sort of worked out a tactic to help me survive a little longer but it's not helping me kill him as he seems to be four levels above me, so I probably should have done more "evolving" before coming down here. :eyeroll:
Can I go back to evolve and re-equip my ammo or am I trapped here in a fight of eternal loss?
I don't know? :dunno:
But I've had enough of dying for one night and I'm now sick of him saying, "What kind of creature is this?"

EDIT: Google says I should be using the Barbed Cudgel. Which I do have somewhere in my big pockets. :aha:
Attachments:

03 Apr 2022 11:41 #40287 by Valence
The cudgel did the job. :aha:

It's a much better weapon than I initially thought because it does damage AND stuns with the same blow so you don't have to switch weapons and after a three hits you can have a quick bite and fill up your blood powers.
After defeating it I immediately went back to my office for an evolving snooze and levelled up four times! I obviously need to sleep more. :lol:

I wish real sleep was effective in the same way. *yawn*

03 Apr 2022 12:37 #40288 by Charlotte
:argh:
all the eggs have now reverted to being "creature eggs" and this time, using one did not unlock the discovery of the type of egg so now all* my recipes need redoing again!!! :stare:

*with all I mean the three that use eggs...

09 Apr 2022 21:02 - 09 Apr 2022 21:02 #40319 by Valence
Left my usual Skyrim gang behind tonight to go off on another adventure. Brelyna stayed at home to upgrade Lakeview Manor for me and Arissa... Well, I knew she wouldn't like this quest I was doing so I thought it'd be better to let her sit this one out rather than harm our friendship with ...erm... moral disagreements. :paranoid:
So after a stopover in Markarth (where exactly is my home again?? :dumb:) I took Argis with me instead.

Keep up, man , there's gonna be some sinister stuff ahead. :)
Of course on the way there a dragon intervened and I was a bit nervous without Brelyna's nuclear fireball attack to back me up but it was only a Blood dragon rather than those higher level Elder ones that have been harassing me recently.
Even so, it didn't go quite to plan when, in the middle of the battle, the dragon swooped away to attack a nearby Forsworn camp. :blink:

I still followed it obviously (I want the bones and dragon soul for myself! :shakefist:) but after killing it, the Forsworn camp that I'd just saved then proceeded to attack me. :ohmy:
Ungrateful fools. :pout:
Now ungrateful DEAD fools! :aha:

Attachments: